2-poor deer meets the bird

~I hope the first part was okay. Like I said I'm very VERY rusty with making any stories or fics. So bare with me, yea?
Also, a trigger warning is issued for mention of sexual assault ~

I wake up after who knows how long. There's no way for me to see outside so I don't know what time it is. I know I'm being watched.
"What time is it? " I asked. Some silence.
"8am."
"8 am?... morning sun?"
"Yes." I nod. Okay... long day of waiting and doing nothing.
"May I... ask if I can get anything for fun?" I looked at where Dr. Pristin was looking yesterday. More silence.
"Like what?" I think.
"May I have some instruments from my people?" I asked cautiously.
"We'll look into it." I smile big.
"Would I be able to have small sentimental too?"
"We'll look into it" the same reply. I nod. Happy that it's even being thought about.

A few hours pass, and I'm laying on the floor, boredom destroying me. I've already braided my hair multiple ways, brushed my fur, made my bed, sweep up small dust specks. Whatever I could do.
"05548 stand at attention." I get up, seeing if it's the doctor. Dr. Pristin steps in. Smiling.
"Hello, y/n. I'm here to take you for an examination. " I look at her confused. "It's to see how you are doing internally. Like what mothers do with babies." I nod. She motions for me to come closer, and I do as I'm told, keeping my hands behind me. The men in black surround me and get between her and me. She gives the guys a look of annoyance and shakes her head. We head out of my room. I'm taken down many bland hallways, very disorienting.
We arrive at a room, bland and white. There's a blue bed in the center and many white shiny box things.
"Alright, can you get on the bed please?" Dr asked. I head over to it and sit on it. I swing my legs seeing as I'm pretty short for my kind. Dr walls up to me as the guards stand at the door. "Alright, I'll be examining you in different ways. I'll have to examine you externally, internally... and internally down there, since you are a female." That's not what a mother does with their baby. She must have read my confusion. "What mothers do with their babies is totally different yes. But I made the similarities just so you could understand what sorta way I'm doing it... just more extensive." She explained. I nod, anxious. She gets to work examining.

I don't know how long passes but she finally tells me she's going to do internal, down there. She stares at the guys. "Go back behind her. It's rude and creepy for you two to be there." They look at each other before moving to where they can't see me in such a way. Dr smiles at me. "Alright, I'll try to make it as painless as possible as I know some women don't tolerate this well." She told me. I nod in response. She does the examination carefully. I see her thinking.
"Y/n?"
"Yes, Dr?" She pauses.
"Do you... know what the word 'rape' means?" She asks me. I shake my head no. "Okay... have you ever been forced to have sex, or intimate ritual when you were younger?" I freeze up. How would she know?
"Yes. Why?" I asked. She looks away for a second and sighs.
"You have server scarring from trauma. It usually happens when someone is raped at a young age." She told me, anger being her words. She gets up and takes her gloves off. "Was it male or female?"
"Male." I simply said, not liking that I'm remembering what happened.
"Do you feel comfortable around males?" I shake my head. She nods. "Alright. I'll see if I can get female guards, instead of males." She told me. I look at her confused as I sit up.
"Why do you care so much?"
"Because it happened to me too... plus you're no danger. You deserve something good seeing as you were taken from your land and your people." She told me as she does something to a weird object.
"What is that?"
"A computer. It's very useful for giving information." She told me simply. I nodded while watching her mess with the thing called a computer.

I'm soon taken back to my room and food is brought soon after. This has been.. a day I'd say.

A few days pass by, Dr will come in, do some questioning and leave. I was able to get some things from my people they confiscated and enjoy having something of home.
Dr comes in today and looks anxious.
"Y/n.. will you please follow me." I look at her confused and nod. She takes me out and leads me to a door. She stops in front of it and sighs. "I'm sorry... I truly don't want to do this but I have no choice." She told me, broken. The door is opened for me by a guard. I look at her getting very scared.
"Dr what do you mean?" I asked, anxious as hell. She shakes her head and quickly walks away.
"Inside SCP." One of the guards ordered. I hesitantly walk in. My tail was tucked against me. Scared. The room is very dark, but I can still sorta see. I look around and notice someone sitting on a bed.
"H-Hello?" I questioned. They just keep looking at me. They have a weird mask and a big cloak-like thing on. I hold myself, very very very scared. I huddle myself into the opposite corner, scared. Dr wasn't happy this is happening to me. What's gonna happen to me?