3-youre very weird

I see him just continuing to observe me.
"What's your name, madam?" It finally spoke. I freeze at knowing it can talk.
"Y-Y/n... and... and you?" I asked with a shaky voice.
"I'm known as the Plague doctor. You may call me Doctor." I nodded cautiously.
"O...okay," I mumbled. Still very scared.
"I'm curious about why they sent a creature such as you in here." He looks to the window as I've found out what it was from Dr. Pristin. No answer from him. He makes a hm noise. "Of course, they won't answer. No need to be scared. You don't have the disease. " I look at him confused.
"Disease?" He nods.
"It's ridding this world. Killing everyone and things. I have the cure, it's simply not perfected yet." He pauses. "Ah. You're not human. You simply won't understand no matter human or not." I feel sorta insulted.
"Ah... I see."
"If I may ask if it's not rude. What are you?" He asked me.
"Well... it seems humans call me a hybrid.. a deer and human person. Dr. Pristin told me I'm what they specifically categorized me as a centaur?"
"Ah... a centaur... I thought those were a myth, yet it seems it's true." I nod.
"But... now I'm the last of my specific kind. The humans killed the last of my kind." I said sadly. I shake my head. "What creature are you? You're very weird looking?"
"Same could be said for you, madam. I am a human I guess you could say. Yet, I'm not like those humans." He told me. I look down at my hands as I twiddle my thumbs and pick at the skin around them. "You have no worries about me hurting you. You can relax." He reassured me. I nod slightly and slump against the wall. Tired.
We both sit in silence for a while, unsure of what to do really.
"Do you think they'll Let me back to my room?" I asked him. He thinks.
"I don't know... I've been expecting them to take you back for a while now." He told me. I sigh.
"Yea it has been a while," I say looking around the room. Bland. I lay on the floor and stared up at the ceiling. I can feel him staring at me. "What are they expecting to happen between you and me?" I asked.
"I'm sure they were expecting me to kill you. Or use me as a test subject on how you'll act... or vice versa." I hum in response.
"I hate these humans. Dr. Pristin has said that humans are very bad destructive creatures." I said more to the air. Doctor hums.
"I agree with her. Humans are very harmful, especially if they have the disease." He agreed.
"Could this disease hurt me?" I asked, sitting up, curious. He shakes his head no.
"I don't believe so as you don't have it as of right now. I believe people are born with it, and you don't have it." He explained. I nod.
"I see... what do you do to cure them?"
"I believe that's too complicated for you to comprehend, my dear. It's obvious you're not aware of human behaviors and objects and possessions." He told me. Ouch? I nod slightly.
"Yea. That's true. " I agreed awkwardly.
"You are very strange... you hold yourself like royalty. Are you?" He asked. I shrug.
"I used to be. Before my people were slaughtered. Now... I'm just a simple last existence. " I said glumly. He nods.
"I see." He spoke. He thinks for a bit. I lay back down and sigh softly, unsure of what to think of all this and him.

Some time passes, I'm unsure how long though as there's no way to judge time here. Doctor and I would do some chit chats, he's called Plague Doctor because during his time there was a massive Plague that killed many many many of his people, so he now tries to find a way to save the humans from it. He told me a while later that he has to experiment on the humans who have the Plague, and they come back to life. I asked him if he could demonstrate it for me sometime, to which he agreed.
Sometime after food is given. Two trays are thrown in, one packed with veggies, the other is of some meat and such. I grab mine and grab Doctor's and give it to him. He thanks me and we both sit in silence as we eat. It's been a very uneventful day besides talking with Doctor. After I finish eating I unexpectedly fall asleep, not caring about being in danger if I even am.

Doctor pov

I sit on my bed, observing y/n, unsure of what to think of her. I've never seen a creature such as her, only read of such; not to mention she's now last of her specific tribe, she believes she's last of her kind though. Which is understandable seeing as she's never met more of things like her. Quite a sight nonetheless. She's gorgeous, quite fitting as she's of high stature. I lean back into my bed and stare up at the ceiling, bored but slowly lulling to sleep.