finale/12-centuries down

Time has passed, more than I can count. I'm happy with that. Away from humans, away from harm, just a quiet life to enjoy. Haselhurst and I have been enjoying this, enjoying a nice quiet moment. I sit on the porch, reading a book with Haselhurst's head lying on my lap. He has decided to surgically take the mask off, creating a face to be his own he can remember. He is truly perfect, dark brown wavy hair covers his head, his eyes closed and content. His lips twisted in a soft smile as well, asleep soundly.
We have both decided it's in our best interest to not entertain humans in any form. That being the Pestilence, revenge, and so on. Old age has already stricken all who have wronged me as well as I've given curses to whoever was alive with eternal crisis and despair. No human ever escapes our premises alive, as we wish to never be known about. As that lab will always resurface, so I'd rather we best to just hide and live.
Life is not so chaotic. Life is free now.

(Short ik but I made this story so long ago I lost track of any ideas I had....so...yea...
If i am to make another story with 049 i really wish to rhink hard on it and hopefully not end up in another ruthlessly stressful and horrible relationship that makes me lose all creative thinking)