7-bad guys, bad guys and more

(I'm so so SO sorry about the long wait. Life's been beating me in the BUTT!! Pls I hope you enjoy this and I will try my damnest to update this as much as I can. Again I'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! (ToT) )
We continue to journey around, after I stole a few water bottles and food. That's what the Doctor called them, they're very convenient! I was able to find a bag and put them all in it and some food too.
"I believe we're getting close." He told me as he looks around at the walls, doors and such.
"We can escape soon?" I asked. He nods but freezes soon after.
"Pestilence." He mumbled. I quickly pushed him into a room before he starts struggling, slamming myself into him to keep him against the wall. He grips onto my shoulders as he tries to push me away but I hug onto him and try to keep my hooves planted on the floor. All I can hear is him cursing and grunting while trying to get me off him.
Not long after he soon calms down, breathing heavily at the struggling he was doing. He sighs deeply and pats my shoulder.
"I'm okay now." He whispered out. I look up at him suspiciously before nodding and letting him go. He fixes his jacket and sits down on the floor, I follow suit.
"We'll stay here until they get further away. Okay?" I told him. He nods in response and sighs deeply, placing his hand on his head. "Are you alright?" I asked him, concerned.
"I'm trying to not succumb to this feeling." He told me. I look at him confused.
"What feeling? The urge to hurt the humans?" I asked. He shakes his head.
"Another." He simply said, I'm even more confused.
"What feeling then?" I asked. He shakes his head.
"It's not a worry for you. Simply something I must deal with." He sounds...sad?
"You sound sad?" I questioned. He looks at me silently, thinking.
"I'm simply thinking is all." He said with a hushed voice. I look at him, still suspicious. I bite my lip in thought and nod, not wanting to push him.
"Alright, but I'm here whenever, of if ever you wanna talk." I told him with a sweet smile. He nods.
"Thank you, as same for you, dear." He told me, I give him a smile in thanks. I sit the bag down on the floor and lean my head against the wall while closing my eyes, letting out a big sigh.

-049 pov-
I sit back and watch her from the corner of my peripheral. I'm very conflicted as to what to do. It's been years since I've liked someone as much as this, yet I don't know if it's a comfort like or a true love. It's all confusing right now. I've never felt this comfortable around another being... so I don't know which it is. I want to protect her, keep her safe and in eye shot. I hear snoring, I look over at y/n fully... She fell asleep. Well... she is still a normal being, of course she'll be tired. We can stop and stay here until she wakes up.
I take in all her features. Her lashes are white like her hair and brows, she's very slender; fitting as she is technically a prey animal in her animal half, so she needs to be fit. Her hair is matted a bit in spots from not being brushed for a while. The clothes they gave her hang slightly loose as she's very petite and small, seems human clothes don't fit her right even with smallest size, that's not including child size. Her skin is impeccable, freckles dot her face sporadically, as well as her shoulder, arms and back from what I can see; fitting. She's very dazzling, breathtaking. What am I saying? Stop this Haselhurst, you don't even know if she will even stick around after you both get out, nor know if she even sees you in such a way. You're being stupid.
I look away and softly sigh while closing my eyes. I'm truly acting like a child, right now. I rub my temples and lean my head back against the wall after. Life is testing me with many unnecessary challenges. I'm not capable loving anymore, if at all now.

Guards continue to run by, presumably thinking this room is locked and not accessible. Thankfully me sitting forces me to take longer to move, so they rush by before I can try and go after them. We must be close to the exit with all the guards. We can escape soon. I let out a sigh at knowing this. I look at her in deep thought. This is not good for me, nor for her; especially for her. I don't know what to do. I bite my lip harshly, knawing into it from frustration. I sigh deeply and relax into the wall. Frustrating. So very frustrating. I shake my head and hit myself with the palm of my hand. What the bloody hell is wrong with you!? Are you this much of a dumbass? I stand up quickly and pace, in deep angry thoughts.

-y/n pov-

I let out a soft sigh as I slowly wake up. I hear shoes silently clinking in the floor, the Doctor must be walking around. I sit up straight and stretch while looking at the Doctor from foggy sleepy eyes. I rub my eyes to clear them.
"Doctor?" I said his name to get his attention. He stops and looks to me, freezing mid-step. I smile to him and wave. "How long have I been out?" I asked. He stands straight and thinks.
"A few hours at least?" He questioned himself. I nod and stand up, stretching my whole body. He grabs the bag full of food and bottles and hangs it on his back.
"Ready?" I asked. He nods as he opens the door and we head out after seeing the coast is clear.
"You sleeping gave me time to think on where the exit is and to hear to possibly see if it's close by... and I believe it is." He told me. I smile big. We can escape soon!