PROLOGUE

♡Nonjabulo his lover♡
.
.
"You're almost there, you're almost there, you're almost there, you're alm..."

I woke up from a pool of my own sweat.I was having a very bad dream. This woman was busy shouting telling me I'm almost there mxm. I have been dreaming about her for almost a year now sometimes she would tell me that I must find them before they find me ayy I don't even know who I have to find.

I took my phone and check the time it was 04:32 I decide to start my day early.I got up and went to take a shower,lotioned and wore my black suit pants and my white shirt and black my black stilettos.
I went downstairs and made my self cereal. I ate. It was now 05:47. I took my bags ,keys then went to my car. I took my black Audi Quatro R-S and drove off.

××introduction××

My name is Nonjabulo Linomtha Dlamini. I'm 21 well turning 22 next month. I'm a daughter of Sivuyile Dlamini and Nontombi Dlamini ×(i'm half Xhosa and half Zulu)×. I don't have any siblings, I'm the only child yeah it must be nice khona but I get lonely sometimes. I'm a lawyer , I work at khuzwayo law firm. I'm not in a relationship because every guy want to sleep with me which is something I won't do well not now maybe when I've found my soulmate haaa anyways boys and girls.
this is my story , please take a sit and join me in this long journey.

×❤️🥹