the meeting

...he grab me and made me to sit on his lap it happened so fast.

him:"since you can't make yourself sit I'll do it mina" he said as he holds my waist  , I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Linomtha marn!" I snap out.
Me:"What?" I half shouted opening my eyes wider.
Him:"Stop zoning out,uzohlanya" I just look at him. He grabs my waist tight and pulled me down. I felt something poking my butt.I swear that made me scared my heartbeat was loud. I shifted uncomfortable. He saw that something is wrong.

Him:"Stop moving Linomtha uyangbulala la"

Me:"but your man is poking me" he just let out a lazy laugh. I looked him in the eyes ,they were so small and reddish.I get up and went to sit on a chair that is opposite to his. He turn to look at me.

Him:"Linomtha" The way he said my name weee ayy it sent electrifying feeling in my body.
Me:"Mr Zulu." I don't even know his name ayy.
Him:"ngyacolisa nkosazana , umhlangano wethu umoshekile"
Me:"What does umhlangano means?" He laughed
Him:"Awuwazi umhlangano kodwa uwumeli owaziko umsebenzi wawo futh omuhle kanje?"
Me:"Ewe klk mnaa ndikhule notata andiyazi kakhle I language ka mama"
Him:"umawakho umZulu?" I nodded "use words"
me:"yes"
Him:"Why don't you learn isiZulu?"
Me:"haa.a ndizawufundiswa ngban?"
Him:"I can teach ,I don't mind actually I think you should hang out with me often so I can know you better" wuu sherm but I wouldn't mind but haa.a.
Me:i rolled my eyes"Haa.a, why should i hang out with my boss?" He leaned on the table.
Him:" Since you seems you don't want to allow me to take you out on a date"
Me:" No" I quickly get up and went through the door I heard shuffling behind my back  and boom the door locked  automatically. I looked back he was sitting on his chair relaxing.
"Open."

Him:"allow me to take you out on a date and I'll let you go"
Me:"Why would a successful business man wants to take me out?" hayy lo yila type ekusa kwi restaurant e fancy then sleeps with you after that he leaves you like that No I'm sorry sherm.
Him:"I want to know you better"
Me:"Give me time I will think about it" he smiled ohh atleast he got a nice smile.
Him:"okay,  don't take to long though"
Me:"I won't now open the door Mr Zulu, I'm hungry "
Him:" you can eat here in my office i don't mind, I'll tell my PA to bring food for both of us"
Me:"Tell your PA to bring lot of food and she must hurry up because I haven't eaten since I woke up."
Him:"hayy why didn't you eat?"
Me:" I woke up late"
Him:"What were you doing at night? Because it's impossible for a healthy lawyer to wake up late even if he/she forgotten to set an alarm?Mhhh?"
I didn't know wheather to tell him the truth or what.
Him:" and think twice before lying to me"
Me:"who said I'm healthy?"
Him:"your body says it all, now answer my question"
Me:"ahg okay I drank a whole bottle of wine and I fell asleep on a couch"
Him:"do you usually drink?"
Me:"No"
Him:"okay come sit on my lap again " hai haii
Me:"haa.a ndilambile yooh "
Him:"Linomtha woza marn" I went to him. He called his PA and told her  about food. We stayed like that for few min.
Me:"Yesterday you said we have a meeting but i don't take this as a meeting"
Him:" do you really want us to go there?"
Me:"yes"
Him:"Yesterday I called all the employees at the reception area and they came except for you infact you came just that you came late and when I told you you're late you just rolled your eyes on me and you said 'sorry' not because you meant it  just because you didn't want me to be on your case I asked you to come to me to my office i asked you question but you gave me an attitude so I told you that we will have a meeting today because I don't want to fir you because you're the best lawyer just that you're a crybaby, you're young and you're a woman so people underestimate you but I don't  I wanted to give you a punishment and you know what punishment is that?you'll work in my office with me  for a week , you get it?" I just nodded. I was tounge tied he was about to talk when someone knocked. We look at the door.

Him:"press that green button under the table" I reached for it and I press it then the door opened. She walks in carrying a paperbags of Wal-Mart's and Starbucks. She was smilling but when she saw me sitting on top of Mr Zulu her smile immediately fade away.
I cleared my throat and attempt to sit up but Mr Zulu tighten his grip on my waist. I look at him and he was looking at his PA with a straight face. The PA put food on the table.
mr Z:"Thank you Sbahle " She smilled and nodded.
her:"You're welcome"he just nodded. One thing I noticed about this guy he is always serious infront of other people he hardly smiles or laugh but when he's with me it's a different story maybe I'm special who knows.

FAST FORWARD>>>
we were now done eating  I was now sitting on his chair and he was sitting on a couch busy with his phone.
I sat up and take off my blazer. He looked at me with 'what are you doing' eyes
Me:"What?"
Him:"hayy it's nothing" I just continued
Me:"it's hot haw" he nod "I think I should go now"
Him:"let's just stay here all day"
Me:"no I have work to do phela I'm not your girlfriend" he pouted. I smilled. He looked cute sherm.
I quickly went through the door and went out before he stops me. I went to my office and lock the door. I took my files and work.
.
.

.
.
I work until it was late because I was avoiding Mr Zulu and I forgot my blazer in his office yoor.anyways I got a call from Ntwenhle. I answer.

her:"the person you're avoiding just went out so ngsize ntombi uphume kulelo office uye endlini yakho" then she ended a call WOW but thank you though I took my bags and went out. Indeed Mr Zulu was no where to be seen I went home.

I arrived ,showered, lotioned, wear my silk short pyjamas and went to make myself something to eat. After I was done I went to the lounge and ate while watching tv.
my phone rang it was a unkown number.

Me"hello"
Caller:"Sawbona  nkosazana"
Me:" I'm not nkosazana mina, ndithetha nabani?"
Caller:"come outside and you'll find out"
Me:"wee sherm you want me to stand at the door and shoot me ayy I'm sorry"
caller:"do I sound like a serial killer?"
Me:"No but..."
Caller:"Linomtha come out or I'll come in and it won't be nice once I get in there" mxm
Me:" you better come in because I won't come out ndidiniwe mna ngoku" He just ended a call. wee ayy he though i was going to come out?sherm. I was watching a tv when I heard the door opening and Mr Zulu walks in looking sexy as hell he was wearing all black  heee hayy. I just look at him and went back watching tv. He got in and went to the kitchen i didn't care he came back after few minutes. He sat next to me and his cologne hit my nostrils. He looked at me. I realised that I was wearing short pants I started to be uncomfortable he cleared his throat.
Him:"Why didn't you come outside?"
Me:"it's cold"
Him:" you're saying its cold but still you're wearing summer pyjamas and don't you have awarm clothes?"
Me:"no I don't" ofcause I do have warm clothes I was just lying.
Him:"tomorrow we are going to get you one's don't come to work" I just look at him mxm.
Me:"What are you doing here?"
Him:"I just wanted to see you"
me:"okay undibonile, now go" he just look at me and closed his eyes.hayy  mara this guy.
Him:" I'm hungry"
Me:"there's a kitchen" I said pointing a kitchen
Him:"you have to make food for me"
Me:"I'm not your wife"
Him:"soon to be" he mumbled but I heard him.
.
.