the day before the Lobola negotiations.

.
.
Her:"okay let me tell you long ago I think it was 1820, your grandgrandfather Zwelonk Sigcawo king of the AmaXhos and Nyangeziswe Mshiyeni king of the Zulu's the were working in the mines together they were loyal to each other and they were also big best friend.King Mshiyeni had a problem with lungs so one day he was supposed to do an operation and he was in need of a lung so your grandgrandfather suggested to donate a piece of his right lung since he was match so he......" she continued telling me about the past which I didn't understand it well.
Me:"does bheki knows about this?" She look at me and nod "so why didn't he tell me?" She shrugged. Ayy ubhekii uyandiqhela sherm.
Me:"so I have to get married?" I ask.
Her:" yes"
Me:"but I'm not ready klk"
Her:"Mntanam you are ready trust me when I say that YOU ARE READY this wife thing is in your blood you just have to be yourself and love your patner."
Me:"just like that?"
Her:"just like that."
Me:" So now I have to get married to a royal house?I have to get a white wedding?A dress?ohh my gosh this is too much"
Her:"baby If you are not ready just let them introduce you to the ancestors and have a traditional wedding then you'll have a white wedding when you're ready." that's better. I sat there not knowing what to say.
Her:"whenever you're ready come back and ask more question because you have many to ask and now you're confused go baby girl" I nod and thank her. I got up. When I'm about to go out she talked.
Her:"tell your man that you accept the marriage." I nod and went out. I'm angry at bhekizizwe for not telling me the truth and as for the marriage I'm not really angry I'm just confused and scared what if his family don't like me infact his parents .his siblings know me so aghh.
I went inside with all these thoughts all over my mind. I went inside and I found my parents eating lunch I went to wash my hands and to joined them. They ask why Nongqawuse asked to see me. I told them infact I told my mother because she was the one who asked and my father on the hand I think he knew all of this because he wasn't suprise just like my mother who was saying 'ohh my child' 'I'm sorry' etc so yeah after I was done eating I went upstairs to my room. I took my phone and switched it on. The were several missed calls from 'Mageba wam' with a red heart emoji. I went to my WhatsApp I also found many text and missed voice/video calls. I text back saying
"Kutheni undithumela umesaage omningi?ufuna ntoni?" I waited for some time he replied.
"aybo baby bewu right nangsuka kuwe manje usuvutha umlilo kwenzenjan?" when I was about to type back he called I didn't respond it he called again I ignored it.
"Bamba ucingo." I just look at the text and post a status. Picture of bheki and my hand hiding his face at night in mall and I captioned "I miss you ♡"
I then switched off my data and he called...
me:"ufuna ntoni"
him:"sawbona mama ,wase uvutha umlilo kanje kwenzenjani?"
Me:"Bheki I asked you a question, what do you want?" I half shouted.
Him:he exhaled "baby I just want to know who or what made you angry so I..." I didn't let him finish
Me:"you're the one who made me angry. You lied to me bheki you lied to me at first you said you're from royal , I accepted you then now I..."
Him:"baby khulumaa kahle nami ngaphandle kokudelela ngoba uzozikhokhela usulila lezenzo zakho futhi baby mina angikuzwa baby khuluma kahle ungagijimi." I just kept quiet and took a deep breath.
Me:"why do I have to find about someone else about the marriage staff?"
Him:"marriage stuff?"He went quiet for seconds "Ngyaxolisa mkami ungxolele kakhulu ukuthi bengisaba themba lam ukuthi uzongshiya ungxolele kakhulu sthandwa sami bengingazi ngempela ukuthi ubuzoythatha kanjani lendaba." I melted right there I didn't know what to say nor to do.
Him:"MaDlamini?"
Me:"yes baby."
Him:"ngyakthanda uyezwa?"
Me:"I love you too"
Him:"ngithe ngyakthanda MaDlamini." I giggled
Me:"ngyakthanda nami Mageba"
Him:"wee Mama?"
Me:"mhhh"
Him:"bengsacela ukukbona sthandwa sami?"
Me:"Manje?"
Him:"yebo njengamanje."
Me:"okay I'll wait for you tell me when you arrive I'll come out" he said okay and I end the call. I went to take a quick shower then I wore my black biker short and my black graphic oversize t-shirt and my slides actually bheki's slides he bought them then I wore them first so that makes them mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got a call from bheki telling me that he's outside so I took my phone and went out ,the weather was a chilly...I saw his car parked from the distance I went towards it when I was still walking I saw thembi and her friends I roll my eyes and kept going they greet me I greeted back then their so called 'boss' thembi talked...
Her:"usuyaphi ke Nonjabulo?"
Me:"ungenaphi na wena?" This girl disgusts me. Since high school she was always behind my back when she sees me with a boy she would tell my father and luckily my mother will always save me when my father wants to beat me etc. This girl always wanted a boy who wants me. There was this boy at school who was handsome to the point where everygirl wants to date him. So he approached me and we dated.everygirls at school were looking at me with different eyes infact they all hate me because of that boy so as you all know that I'm from a royal family so I couldn't sleep with a boy while I was still at school that would have bring shame into my family and besides that I was still young so my relationship with this guy was a 'kiss&hug' thing. So one day actually the last day when I was writing my last paper I was doing 12th grade. I was sitting at our usual spot when Linda came running with a phone in his hand he showed me a video sort of a s*x tape of thembi and the guy. That day my heart broke into tiny pieces just when I thought he was going to wait for me hayy sherm.
anyways after saying that I just clicked my tounge and went to the car.