insert1__the promotion

♡×Nonjabulo his lover♡×

Insert1
.
I arrived at work, I greet the receptionists his name is Lubanzi but he prefers Luu niyawaz klk ama gay🤭😂

Me:"Luu"
Luu:"hey baby"
Me:"haa.a marn Luu stop calling me baby,you know my man won't like that"
Him:"last time I checked you don't have a man well not that I know" mxm Luu maraa
Me:"so you're stalking Me?"
Him:"who?me?No...I'm just...ahh.. have a good day" I laughed and went to my office.
.
.
It was now lunch. I went to the cafeteria to grab some sandwich with 100% apple juice. I ate. And went back to the office. I got a call from the office telephone I answer.
"Hello Miss Dlamini , Mr khuzwayo is asking you at the boardroom in 10 min time , be ready" and then she hung up ayy she didn't even tell me which files should I bring ayy amanye ama PA ayy sherm.
.
.
×IN THE BOARDROOM×
After we exchange the greetings , I was in a room with 5 men. Mr khuzwayo , Joe and the other 3 Idk them maraa ayy sherm they are handsome yoor haa.a guys they were wearing suit and yerr they looked so fine

Mr khuzwayo:"You're now going to work at Zulu law firm ,I know this is such a short notice but I only trust you and you're the only one who deserve this" I was shocked and also happy at the same time "Miss Dlamini?"

Me:"Uhmm sorry...can I..umm" I couldn't utter words " Can i think about it?"
MAN1:chuckels" hey mam I'm sorry to say this but you have to na ke the decision right now there's no time or if you don't feel like working with us just say it" wtf?No this guy sherm haa.a uyandiqhela nyani.
Me:"okay I will work with you" I said breaking the silence but no what was wrong with me?am I really going to work with this mean guy ohhh what did I get myself into?ayy marn it's fine as long as it pays and besides maybe I'll fine a man there who knows haa😂I was now smilling.
Mr khuzwayo:"i trust her. She's still young but she knows her work, She dealt with big cases so she will def won't dissapoint".
Man1:"okay meeting adjourned" heee hayy this guy talks to much shem he's not even a boss but he thinks he call the shits here ayy anyway I got up and went straight to my office. It was almost time to knock off so I took my bags and went home.
when I get there I showered.ate my food. then searched this "Zulu law firm " and yoo they were doing great tjerrr. Wow sherm yoor haa.a. There was also this "Mr Zulu" he was the owner and also the best famous lawyer in the city but the strange thing is that there was No picture of him in the internet ayy I just closed my laptop and slept.
.
.
"I've been with you since...I think now it's time I let you go,you're almost there my baby, don't forget me just know that whatever happens I will always watching you"
"Nonjabulo, Nonjabulo" I looked back searching a person who's calling me then boom I woke up...That woman again.
.
.
.
Insert 1 continuation.❤️😢.
.
.
I woke up that woman again.Now she was in the river and there was also a man I couldn't see his face he was wearing a short and he was shirtless and those abs mhhh if only my future man can be like that ayy🥹Okay. I think it's time I tell my parents about this...yeah I didn't want them to know ayh..for the first time I wasn't scared about the dream ayyh. It was 02:32 I was hungry my stomach was even doing a grrr sound so I went downstairs to eat. I ate then came back.
I opened my laptop to watch a Netflix movie since I was not sleepy I watched then end up searching a Zulu law firm again I can't get over the highness of this building sherm.
.

"Tiii tii tiii tii tiii tii" that was an alarm. I switched it off and dragged myself to the bathroom i did my business then wore my clothes , I always wear formal clothes at work it's either a 'skirt,suit,pants suit or a dress which is below the knees' and I always wear black clothes I'm used to it so today I wore a skirt which is below the knees obviously and white shirt with lace up black high heels. I also did my everyday simple make-up .
I looked myself in the mirror and damn I did looked beautiful. I took my car key and bags then went to work.
.
AT WORK.

I was in my office busy with paper work when someone barge in. I look through the door and it was Mr Khuzwayo.

Mr khuzwayo:"Good morning"
me:"morning sir "
Him:"I thought I will find you half way packing but I can see you're taking your time"
Me:"I will pack just not now"
Him:"You're too relaxed for a person who is going tomorrow" I gasp I didn't know I was going tomorrow, why so early?hayy😢I'm sad sherm

×1 week later×

I was sitting at my office. I'm now working at Zulu law firm and so far so good I was enjoying it here and my office is beautiful and big I found it already decorated like it was very clean and fresh it is on the 8th floor we have 10 floors. One thing I notice no one went to the last floor idk why hee but anyways it's nice here. I also found a friend Ntwenhle well she'sa bubbly girl umhlee yena and ayy lamntana uzithandela amadoda chaa but I don't judge hey. Yeah
I didn't see My boss ever since I got in here but today they said he's coming. I'm nervous as hell. I heard some of the staff member saying the boss is handsome and he got that I kill you look/eyes yes whatever you call it and someone said "nangingamthola just kay1 embhedeni then ngzoba right" I didn't really get it but I'm sure it means she wants the boss inside the sheets.
As I was sitting in my very own office, I got a call from a receptionist ayy iyandixasula lagirl minaa rhaaa nobubii

her:"You're needed in this floor , THEboss will be here in minutes and he doesn't like late people" who said I want to be liked by boss nan. This girl has always been on my case hayy nxn ndizamubeka endaweni yakhe mna rhaa.

Me:"I'm coming I'm still bus..."
Her:"yey you better come here now or else consider yourself as fired" she then dropped the call.
hee lamntana akandazii kakhlee nxn.
I finish off what I was busy with then went to the lift. It was so quiet as if I was alone. I went to the 1st floor when I arrived there all eyes shifted on me. I was Late!!yoor😔
Everyone was sited and there was this handsome man who was wearing a black suit and he looked so fine gosh. He was dark and ohh sherm had a lil beard his jaw was shaped well and he had those tiny lips not that tiny though he had a new hair cut on sort of a fade and he did amagagasi dlal sherm guys he did waves and yerrr yooh ayy. Those midnight eyes with long thick eyelashes,thick eyebrows really made thingssss.
I cleared my throat when I realised that I was checking him out. I cleared my throat again then went to sit next to Ntwenhle.
him:"You're late" his voice?hayy but this is not the time I just rolled my eyes. Ntwenhle pinched me. I look at her she game me a wtf look.

me:"I'm sorry" everyone was looking at me now with worry in their eyes idk why.

man:"the meeting will continue later you can all go back to your work right now and you young lady , follow me" he was talking to me heeeehayyy 😩😩god take me now I'm not ready to talk with this guy eish.😔😭

I followed him to a life like a lost puppy we get inside and this guy is serious as hell and sherm yena is handsome jealous down😂ave a serious yena sherm and he look scary but I was not that scared.We went got of the lift and I think this is the last floor because it was very quiet and I've never come here since okay okay breath in and out here it comes 🥲

××what do you think will happen in 'THE BOSS' office?