S2 Ch1

nonjabulo her lover
Ss2
.
.
.
CH:1

Nonjabulo

These past weeks had been hectic. I have gain a lot of weight , Bheki says I'm glowing but I don't see anything. My feet are big. I'm now 7 months!!and I'm quiet happy. I'm actually enjoying this pregnancy. Bheki is uhmm supportive and he's always with me every step of the way. He always going with me to the doctor like  he's literally taking care of me.
............
I woke up since I felt eyes on me. My husband looking handsome as ever was staring at me smiling. I returned the smile then closed my eyes. He kissed me all over my face.
Me:"haaa.aa Bheki marn."
Bheki:"Vuka haw."
Me:"hayyy ndivukela ntoni."
Bheki:"ungangikhulumeli isiXhosa sakho mina."
Me:"nami ungangivusi bheki marn." I heard him chuckle. He pull over the blankets.
Me:"hayyy wethu." I said with my eyes still closed.
Bheki:"I'm not your bro."
Me:"Bheki marn." He held my legs then put them apart. I was not wearing anything because yesterday like you know...
He put his head between my tighs. (REMOVED)

After that steamy session. We took a shower then went downstairs to eat breakfast.
.
.
.

Nonjabulo

We spend the whole day together well he was working in his study  and I was watching tv. We are in cape town.It was now 17h34 I got up and went to start cooking.
.
.
After cooking. I went upstairs and took a shower.wore my clothes.went back downstairs.

Bheki:"Wamunqu nje yini?" I look at him and then back to my plate.
Bheki:"baby kuzomele uyeke ukudla kakhulu uzobasdudla kakhulu." I look at him and I felt tears threatening my eyes. Does he really says I'm fat?wow. I lost my appetite. I put my food down then went to my room with tears all over my cheeks.
Bheki:"babyy ,babyy" I ignore him and carried on.

Bhekizizwe

My pregnant wife is always crying whenever I talk about food and i don't like it when she cries anyways I went to her in our room. When I get there she was lying with side crying  her eyes out.

Me:"babyy."
Her:"ufuna ntoni Bhekizizwe?" She asked in an irritated voice and I hate it when she does that.
Me:"ukhalelani mama?"
She got up to sit.
Her:" Bheki wena uhlezi ukhalaza ayy khandiyeke mna."
Me:"what?"
Her:"yes you're always complaining. When I'm not eating you say I'm starving your son when I eat you talk khawusho undifuna ntoni??" she was shouting
Me:"musa ukmemeza khuluma kahle." She look at me and cried more. Ayy this one is full of drama. I shook my head then went to her. I hug her.
Me:"ngyaxolisa sthandwa sam hawuu ungaze ukhale kangaka pho." She stare me
Her:"mxm."
Me:"asambe uyodlaa."
Her:"sengfuna ama Ribs mina."
Me:"Cha Cha ngeke yenzeke leyo."
Her:"haww Baby ngyakcela."
Me:"ku late manje."
Her:"ngyakcela bhebina."
Me:"Cha khohlwa mkami."
Me:"I bought you Ribs yesterday aybooh sekaphelile yini?"
She nod.
Me:"hayboo! Amaningi kanje?"
Her:"yebo , ngyakcela amancan njee kanje." She made a 'this small' thing with her fingers.
Me:"Cha." She made puppy eyes. That's not gonna work today love. She cried oh my god. Ngzoshona kulomuzi.
Me:"okay okay masambe." She smilled. I waited for her to change after we went out.
.
.
×××××××××××××××××××××

×"you need to save her Zano."×
×"She's in danger , She's in danger."×
×"HELP HER!!,HELP HER!"×

Me:"Who?hhhh.Who...?"

Me:"mhhh...hhhhh."
I woke up from a very very bad dream. I was even sweating. I look at my side Bheki was not here. I really have to get atleast a clue because mina I don't have anything right now.
I took my phone and call him. He answers immediately.
Him:"akl..." I cut him off
Me:"Mageba ngcela uze ngapha." I end the call. After few seconds he came In wearing only his boxers looking sexy as hell but this is not the time. He sat on the bed.
Me:"Can you give me a clue."
Him:"I also can't see anything."
Me:"I'm scared baby. The woman is pregnant."
Him:"what?hell no."