secret reveal

sanbonani guys ,noke niyaz mus kuth ma exam and angsabhalii mara today ngiqabange ukubhalaa since ksasa ngingabhalii into ethe ukuth...so ngyaqhubekisa ke.
.
.
.
××*Wednesday*××
.
.
After I showered ,I wore my long floral dress with white sandals. Bheki said he will drive me home but he is still sleeping ahy.
Me:"Bheki" i shook him he didn't said anything I leaned to his face "baby" I kissed his face over and  over again and he was smilling aybo this guy is handsome even when he wakes up ayy. Me:"wake up wethu ,ndifuna ugoduka ngoku."
Him:"ngcela ungcabule" I smilled.
Me:"Bheki andidlali klk ndithembise utata ukuba ndizoba pha ekuseni."
Him:"okay let me go and take a shower so..."
Me:"haa.a baby masambe" I went up and took the car keys and wait for him in the car.
.
.
××meanwhile somewhere ××

"ndibiza nina boDlamini nina maZizi amahle, ojama kaSjadu nasi ingane yenu isiyabona ukuthi izeleni la. Isiwumtholile umuntu adalelwe yena ,hambani naye boDlamini" I felt a bit liter after this I went back to the palace. Today Linomtha is coming.
.
.
.
Nonjabulo
.
We drove and this man was wearing his short only. I couldn't keep my eyes off his abs...he parked few house away from the palace.
Him:" ngyakthanda yezwa?" you see that "yezwa" that yezwa only ayy sherm yerrr.
Me:"ndyakthanda nam Mageba" he smilled. His phone rang when he was about to talk.
"Qhawe angijoli nawe mina ungeloko ungifounela" I heard a laugh on a phone.
him:"ngise Eastern Cape ufunani?"
him:"ayy cha ngino mfazi mina odinga ukunakekelwa"...he laughed
him:"fusegg , umfazi wam loyo." he then end a call.

him:"Madlamini wami ngyakthanda futhi ngizokukhumbula usheshe wenze izinto zakho."
me:"I'll do baby I will miss you too."  He smiled.
Him:"Labafana abancani bangalinge bakubambe nakancane nje ngoba mabebangakbamba ngyobanqamula leyo mino yabo"
Me:"Whatt??" I laughed...I  laughed until my stomach hurt I turn to look at him he was serious. He start the car.
Me:"ohh uhamba ngoku?" I said while still laughing.
Him:"phuma emotweni yam baby" he said while laughing
Me:" sorry sthandwa sam hawu." I couldn't hold back my laughter. He was being a baby and i found it hilarious
Him:"uzoyhlika isihamba lemoto" he said with his  hand on a gear and one the steering wheel.
Me:" ngthe ngyaxolisa baby kodwa yin Mageba"he smilled then laughed
him:"Nonjabulo ngicela ungiphumele kancane sisi ngiyakcela ngoba ngijahile?"He said and open the passanger door from inside. I put my hand over my mouth still laughing. he bit his lower lip, trying so hard not to laugh. I tried to speak but he said
"phu-mah boh" I laughed
Me:"okay Can i have a kiss then?"
Him:"Uthi ufunani?"
Me:"i kiss baby" I lowly said. Shyly seductive
Him:"uyifuna kubani?"
Me:"kumntu wam."
Him:"unomntu wena?"
Me:"kumyeni wam." I said  with my head bowed to my tighs.he laughed
Him:"Uthathe." I looked up and laughed. I lean in ,held his chin and pecked his lips.then return back to my seat.
Him:"usuQedile?" I smilled and nodded.
Him:"musuk'dlala ngami baby woza la" he leaned In and gave me a soft and passionate french kiss. I couldn't stop smilling and giggling.Lord? I love this man!!
.
.
.
.
I get in the house and I found my parents in the living room watching tv while cuddling.
Me:"molweni." Their eyes shifted to me and they smilled. My mom came to me and squeeze my cheeks
her:"hello my baby" she kissed my right cheek. I smiled.  I went to my dad he get up and came to hug me then kissed my forehead. I giggle.
him:"molo mntanam ,ndiyabulela ukba uzile."
Mom:"how are you?"
Me:"I'm okay mama ,ninjani nina?"
Mom:"siyaphila ntombi."
Dad:"how's work?"
Me:"ayy kuright emsebenzini sengisebenza kwenye ibhilidi." My mom look at me with shock.
Him:"that's good ,hamba ke ntombyam uye kuNongqawuse kade eklindile klk." I nod and went to my room my mom followed me.
.
She look at me while I was wrapping  my head
Me:Yini?"
Mom:"hayboo njabulo ngokuya egoli iskhatjhana sewubuya wazii ukhulumaa isiZulu?" I look down "uban lomfana okfundisile?"
Me:"mma ubani othe ngfundiswe umfana"
Her:"awuzweee weeee njabulo angzalwanga izolo mina ,umfana lo okfundisile.soke leskhath ubuhleli nami ungasfundi ,uze wahamba wayofunda nawbuya bewungasazi kodwa manje sewbebenza kwenye iinkampani usuyasazi isizulu?Ayboo kahle. Umuntu weslisa okfundise ukukhuluma kanje.nginamanga yini?"
Me:"mama buka...eish look I hav...:
Mom:"hayy don't explain baby girl ,I can see you're seeing someone. You've grown up huh."I giggle and looked down
Me:"I have grown ,can you do me a favour?"
Mom:"ufika nokfika usufuna amafavour ayboo nono"
Me:"pleasseeeee" I made puppy eyes
Her:"What is it?"
Me:"please don't tell dad."
Mom:" we both know he'll find out anyways but I won't baby now get going" I hug her and we went downstairs i took water then went out to the hut.
.
.
.
I take off my shoes then got inside the hut. Nongqawuse was sitting on his mat. She was busy doing her weird sound but I'm already used to them anyways I sat down .
Nongqawuse:"molo mntanam." I smilled
Me:"molo mama"
Her:"give me you hand" I gave her my hand she hold it tight and squeeze it causing me to flinch.
"ndiyaxolisa sana lwam"
Me:"utata uthize ufuna ukuthetha nam "
Her:"do you still see Nofoto in your dreams?" What?
Me:"Who??" I was confused who's that?
Her:"ayyy marn linomtha that woman?" Ohhh that grandma.
Me:"uhmm not really."
Her:"Linomtha answer me"
Me:"I see her but not often and she's no longer scaring like she did before."
Her:"before what?say it.before you met her grandgrandson?"
Me:"huh?"
Her:"yes that woman is the grandgrandmother of your lover whatever you call it." My lover?how did she know?
her:"yes your lover."
Me:"how does my lover and my dreams of that wo..I don't really understand"
Her:"okay let me tell you long ago I think it was 1820 ,your grandgrandfather Zwelonke sigcawu king of the AmaXhosa and Nyangayezizwe Mshiyeni king of the Zulus they were working in the mines together they were  loyal to each other and they were also.....
.
.
.

Anyone who have any idea what will happen here?