meet Sivuyile the Prince of Xhosa.

He went pass me and opened the door. BOOM he met with Bheki's face...
.
.
Bheki just stood there at the door. He stood there with his hands camly placed in his pocket.But that's where it ended. The calm. In his pockets.His eyes were telling a completely different story.
Me:"Baby" I called for his attention.he didn't  grant me any.
He walked In. Ohh dear lord. He stand infront of Sivuyile. Who also haven't move any inch. He wasn't flinching. He wasn't faze. They had a staring contest without exchanging words.
Bheki decided to talk.
Bheki:"is it me you're disrespecting or my marriage or both?" He ask with his eyes still alligned In a narrow straight line with suvuyile's
Sivuyile:"I don't know how me being here with the woman I love have to do with you." Sivuyile shot back.
Me:"Sivuyile please leave."
Bheki scoff
Me again:"there's really no nee..." a heavy punch that landed on sivuyile's couldn't let me finish my sentence.
"Bhekii No!!"
I screamed as Sivuyile staggered to the side and put his fingers on his nose bridge at the same time. His mouth hung open when thick blood started flowing from his right nostril. Another punch went flying in the air to Bheki but he dag it.
"Please stop. Please just Stop!" I screamed louder when they started wrestling each other on a floor. I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I wanted to stop the fight but if I went any closer  one of us was going to land on hospital.or Dead.
"STOP!!!JUST F**KING STOP IT!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs and stomped the wooden floor. Tears now mixed with snot.Both of them turn towards me then back at each other.
Sivuyile:"you better sleep with one eye open today sdenge ndini."
Bheki:"That's if you're going to make it to your bed tonight sdididi."
They locked threatening eyes one last time and Sivuyile intentionally  bumped bheki's shoulder to provoke him then attempt to walk away. Bheki immediately grabbed him by the neck and said "Uzonya la kimi mfana!" and pushed him foward. Sivuyile wanted to do something I jumped in between them.
Me:"you're not pre-school boys,please can you just...arggahh marn!!"
Sivuyile:"I'm not leaving you with this animal linomtha."
Me&Bheki:"Eyy fusegg, leave." He looked at us and went out...
×××××××××××××××××××××

.
.
.
After Sivuyile closed the door. Bheki also wanted to leave. I held him by his arms with both of my hands on his watch. He stood still looking away from me. The way he was angry he could have beaten me.there was that possibility. I should have let him go but I would have not let my husband walk away from me with half-truth . With not truth at all.

Me:"it's not what it looks like he came and told me he loves me and when I told him I'm married he just said he know and he doesn't care he also told me that you don't deserve me because you're a murderer." I was talking very fast. The frown on his face was enough warning but I kept on.
Bheki:"Nonjabulo do you hear yourself?" I knew right there that he was angry he never calls me with my first name.  The inside of his entire mouth was red.
Me:"you can use my bathroom if you want..." I said , sincerely. He thinned his eyes and frowned some more. He looked away and walked. I had no choice but to let his hand go. He went to through my bedroom. After some time he came back with the wet face.
I took out the ice bag and gave it to him he placed it on his cheek and went to sit down on the couch. I followed him.
Bheki:"Nonjabulo?"
Me:"mhhh."
Bheki:"you haven't been married for too long kodwa usuyafeba?"
Me:"Excuse Me!?" I shot out.
Bheki:"don't shout."
Me:"ngizomemeza mina Bheki uma ungtjela udodi."
Bheki:(chuckle)"I regret teaching you my language manje usuyangdelela. Stay away from that boy Linomtha. He's bad news."
Me:"he's the one who came to me. I'll stay away from Him." I wanted to ask him about this murderer thing but I kept quiet.
Bheki:"ask."
Me:"what??"
Bheki:" I'm not a murderer Linomtha don't let that boy fool you."
Me:"mhhh."
Bheki:"nxn, I'm going somewhere. I'll see you at home. I'll send someone to pick you up." He peck my lips.
Bheki:"ngyakthanda sthandwa sam uyezwa?" I felt wetness between my panty.
Me:"ngiyakthanda nam baby." He kissed my forehead and went out.
×××××××××××××××××××××

Nonjabulo his lover.♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें