Chapter 1

This is how I met him...........

I'm Mek second year of high, I just talk a lot and I'm not a friendly either. I think I'm simple person, but everything changed when I met Rees.

2nd-year high school nerdy style everyone thinks of him as a friend and an extrovert who likes to party, our situation is the opposite.

I met him at the library the first time I saw him I immediately told myself that I like him, so I tried to see what he does every day or his class schedule, but I didn't know that he noticed what I was doing so on the other hand, when I got the chance to confess to him, it was successful because he answered me, and he became my boyfriend.

At first, Rees's parents didn't approve of me because they didn't want to hear bad things from other people, but we don't care what they think of us or what they say, as long as the important thing is that we love each other.

Until we went to college, Rees lived in my condo. At first, we adjusted because I was an introvert and he was an extrovert, but our relationship became strong because we both corrected our mistakes.

"Love, will you get tired of me?" Rees asked as he hugged him as they lay on the bed.

"No, why did you ask that?" Mek was surprised.

"Because we're happy and there's no problem, I just don't want us to be like those love stories that don't have a happy ending" Mek smiled at what Rees was saying.

"You know, you're too tired to watch a drama on TV," he said jokingly, the two laughed, and Mek grabbed Rees's cheek and kissed it.

"I will never get tired of you I don't want to lose you because I love you so much" Rees smiled slightly at what Mek said."Love, I love you too" Rees replied.