chapter 3

They didn't fight again, their relationship became stronger and Rees thought of travelling so they could enjoy the semester break.

They decided to travel to England because it was on their bucket list, Rees was packing but he was in awe of his topless boyfriend with attractive abs and a good body.

"Are you in awe of my handsomeness again?" Mek teased him, Rees just smiled and continued packing.

"Get ready then get dressed" Rees threw the t-shirt at mek, mek caught it and smirked at him."Don't worry, my body is only yours" Mek pointed to his abs, and Rees stood up and hit Mek with a pillow.

"What you know is pure nonsense" Mek held both of Rees' hands, his face was serious, which is why Rees was nervous about what the boyfriend would do to him.

"What are you going to do? let me go" Rees was nervous.

"I've been holding back my feelings for a while now if you give it to me," Mek said, he laid Rees down on the bed and still held his hand.

"I told you that I'm not ready yet" Rees reminded me, mek let go of Rees' hand and he sat formally on the bed.

"I know that I just can't resist" Mek.

Rees hugged Mek from behind and kissed him on the nape.

"Oh?" Mek was surprised.

"Then I will surrender my body to you when we graduate" Rees whispered, Mek smiled a little at what Rees said, he pulled Rees when he sat on his thigh, and he kissed Rees on the lips.

"That's okay, I'll graduate before you," Mek said happily, and Rees laughed.

"FYI, I won't agree because I'm still a graduate, remember?" This is a reminder to his boyfriend."It's okay, I can wait" Rees laughed at Mek because it was still a long way off, but his reaction was excited.