chapter 6

For a few days, Mek noticed that Rees was sad, so Mek decided to visit his parents with Rees to make his sadness go away.

"My son-in-law is going to be handsome" Mek's mommy said, and Rees smiled at Mek's mommy

"Mom, Mek is really your son because you know how to appreciate a handsome man" When Rees joked, Mek hit Rees because of his corny jokes.

"Your joke is not funny love" Mek whispered.

"It's true, you courted me because I'm handsome" Rees joked everyone laughed because of the loud of Rees's voice Mek covered his face because he was ashamed, he knew his brothers would tease him again.

"Oh, Mek, did you tell him that you're going to LA " After saying that everyone was silent because of Mek's surprised face at his mommy, Mek looked at Rees,

"LA?"

"Yes, Mek was accepted to LA University and he will fulfil his dream of becoming a design architect," said Mek's mother happily.

"Mek, is it true?" Rees asked, Mek couldn't speak because he didn't expect his mother to tell Rees about his leaving, Rees stood up and hurried out the door.

"Rees!" Mek chased after Rees, Mek's mommy wanted to follow but the husband stopped her.Rees stopped walking, and Mek knew that Rees was crying, Rees wiped his tears and faced Mek.

"Why didn't you tell me? ha" Rees was crying, he didn't want to be left but why was this happening?

"Because I don't want to hurt you when you find out about this, I don't want your situation to get worse with your parents and me and then I decide that I won't be going anymore" Mek explained in tears.

"Mek! That's me and you, it's your life that was different and because of me, that dream of yours won't come true" Rees said bravely knowing that Mek is also struggling because of Rees's situation about the separation of his family.

"But I don't want to leave you" Mek came closer and hugged him tightly.

"I'm fine Mek, I don't want your dream to be my enemy" Mek wiped Rees' tears.

"Rees, you don't need to force me, it's okay, I understand that I still have a chance, it's okay with me even if I don't accept it--

"What if there's no chance, I don't want the day to come when you regret the things you lost, and I can wait, love" Mek smiled when his boyfriend said, he was happy because he agreed to go to LA.