Chapter 2

Mek was waiting outside the university because they went home at the same time but he had been waiting for almost two hours and Rees still hadn't arrived so he decided to go to the second year building he stopped because he saw Rees sitting the bench talking to someone this guy, Mek tried to call Rees on the phone, but Rees just ended it, so Mek couldn't hold back and approached him.

"Rees let's go" Mek pulled Rees's hand which surprised them.

"What is your problem?" Rees asked with a frown as he struggled to remove his grip on his hand.

"I've been waiting for you for a while and then I'll see you talking to someone else," Mek said angrily when they got out of the university then Mek let go of Rees.

"That's my senior, we were just talking about the project to be done" Rees explained.

"You two talking, My God! I have been waiting for you for two hours, I have been calling you, but you are not answering" The tension between the two is getting worse and they are shouting.

"I know that, but I'm not answering because we're still talking. You can just wait without being impatient, right? Mek!" Rees is pointing his side.

"Rees, it's easy to do that, just answer my call and say that you're talking to someone, because worried about you, and now it feels like it's my fault!" Rees frowned at Mek and walked away, leaving him alone Mek was just standing opposite the gate.

Mek got into the car and left, leaving Rees alone on the road, when Rees turned around, Mek's car was gone, and he knew that Mek had left him, that's why Rees started crying.

Rees entered the building crying and when he opened the condo, he saw Mek waiting for him wearing a t-shirt with "sorry" printed on it.

Suddenly, Rees's tears flowed and Mek came to him to comfort him, he hugged Rees and kissed him on the cheek.

"Love, sorry" Mek apologized.

Rees continued to cry because he thought he had left him.

"Because you left me, I thought you would follow me" He continued to cry, and Mek hugged his boyfriend tighter.

"I'm sorry please, love, sorry" Mek continued apologizing to Rees.

"Next time don't do that and I'm sorry because I was wrong too, love let's not fight anymore" Mek wiped Rees's tears and held Rees's cheek then kissed him on the lips.

"I won't do that again, I left to buy a T-shirt and when I returned to the university, I couldn't find you, so I just went home" Rees hugged Mek and he cried again.

"Mek, remember that I love you so don't be jealous of others because I have no one but you," Rees said to Mek, Mek smiled at Rees's cheesy line."I know, I love you" Mek kissed Rees on the forehead and then they rested on the bed.