chapter 5

After the vacation, they returned to their country, only a few days before the end of the sem break, Rees decided to sleep at his parent's house and Mek agreed.

Mek woke up at night because Rees was calling on the phone, when he answered he heard Rees crying, Mek was worried about his boyfriend.

"What's the problem?" Mek asked.

"Mek, I can't take them anymore, why is it always like this" Rees was crying and Mek heard Rees crying.

"Where you are now?" Mek asked getting dressed. "Answer me! where are you now?" he added.

"I'm on the playground in the park" Rees sobs.

"Okay don't leave their wait for me, love" Mek reminded and hurriedly drove towards what Rees said.

After Mek got out of the car, he saw Rees without slippers in pajamas and crying on one side, he approached Rees and hugged him.

"Rees, what's going on?" Mek asked worried about his boyfriend.

"My parents have separated, they can't be together anymore" Rees continues to cry, and Mek rubs Rees's back to stop him from crying.

After they got back to the condo, Mek gave Rees some water so he could breathe properly because he had been crying for a while.

Rees's parents have been fighting for a long time, but Rees doesn't tell because he doesn't want Mek to worry about him, but he couldn't handle fighting in front of him anymore, so he left.

"Why don't you tell me so I can do something," Mek said seeing the sadness on his face."I just don't want you to worry" Rees stopped crying.

"I don't have a problem with that, I just want you to be okay, I'm your boyfriend, and I don't want to see you cry" Mek hugged Rees and he started crying again.

"Promise me, love, that you won't leave me, that we won't separate, you're the only one I have" Mek was in tears when Rees said, Mek didn't know how to explain to Rees about his leaving.Mek was accepted to LA university, and he will graduate there, he will pursue his dream there as a Design Architect, but Mek does not intend to accept the offer because he does not want to leave Rees in this situation.