chapter 4

They happily arrived at the airport, many people were waiting for the love of their life while Mek was looking for a taxicab that they could ride in. Rees was busy taking video of the surroundings, he focused on Mek.

"How is England?" Rees asked holding the video camera.

"The wind is cold," Mek said with a British accent, Rees laughed at Mek's British accent.

"Where are we going now?" Rees asked, still holding the video camera, they were already inside the taxicab, and Mek was holding Rees's shoulder while Rees was busy taking video.

"Well, we'll go to the hotel and then we'll go to the nice places here" Rees laughed loudly because of Mek's unstoppable British accent.

Rees stopped taking the video because he had to help Mek lift the suitcase. When they entered the room, they both lay down on the bed.

When Mek lay down, he was looking at Rees, Mek touched Rees's cheek, and Rees noticed that Mek's tears were falling so he was worried about him.

"What's wrong? Do you feel something is not good?" Rees asked, Mek sat up and kissed Rees, their kiss deepened but Mek immediately resisted himself.

"Sorry I'm not in control," Mek said, and he stood up and went to the window to look at the view while Rees was sitting on the bed.

Rees held his lips and smiled a little Rees thought he knew how much Mek loved him Rees

 hugged Mek from behind, and Rees smiled at Mek as they watched the view from the window.

"Love, what is your dream?" Mek asked

"My dream is that after we graduate, I want us to get married even though it's not legal in our country, it can be in America or here in England, then we'll adopt and be a happy family," Rees said Mek believed what Rees said because he knew what their dream in life is.

"What is your dream?" Rees asked

"That's how we'll be together" Mek turned to Rees and wiped the tears that formed in his eyes.

"Let's not break up no matter what happens" Rees made a pink promise while Mek just looked at Rees's hand. "Promise?" Rees waiting.

"Promise" He also made a pink promise and hugged Rees tightly.