41

WARNING: this is a spicy chapter. It's my first spicy chapter I've ever written. Enjoy! :)

Tristan

I carry Evangeline to my bedroom, finding every coordinated bone in my body to help me make it there without taking her right on the floor.

It didn't help that as I fumbled to open the door Evangeline, the little devil that she is, took the opportunity to kiss and nip at my neck, my grip on her thighs tightening.

"Sweetheart, you keep doing that and I might finish in my pants like a hormonal teenager" I tell her through gritted teeth when I finally get my goddamn bedroom door open.

The woman pauses to smile against my skin making me damn near ravenous.

I kick my door shut and groan when Evangeline's tongues licks a line up my throat. I toss her gently onto my bed, my eyes roaming every inch of her, both of our chests heaving.

Just when I thought I couldn't envy the woman more, she turns out to be a passionate little thing in bed and we haven't even taken our clothes off yet.

"You can tell me to stop" I inform her, stepping forward until my knees hit the edge of the bed.

As much as I want to have her, I want to have her completely. Meaning if she isn't fully ready, then we'd stop now and wait until she was.

Evangeline works down a swallow before she rises up on her own knees, meeting my eyes with nothing but certainty.

Thank all that is above for the certainty.

"You stop now and I'll finish myself off, Fuller" she threatens, those dark chocolate eyes of hers almost black with need.

Christ, this woman will be the death of me and I will die a happy man.

"Evangeline Carter, you're a little freak" I smirk down at her, earning an eye roll.

Just as she opens her mouth, probably to retort with one of her smart ass comments, I silence her with a kiss, our tongues colliding instantly.

Evangelines hands press against my chest, sliding down, just like they did in the car and stopping right at the bulge in my pants, rubbing her palm against the fabric. My own hips instinctively thrust into her hand and I have to remember that tonight isn't about me.

Fuck.

I pull away with a groan, snatching her wrists and locking them together in one hand while my other tilts her face up by her chin.

"I'll be taking care of you" I tell her and that gorgeous face of hers look at me with challenge.

"Ever think that I want to touch your cock?" She asks and I gently wrap my hand around her throat, giving her a soft squeeze before my thumb caresses her jaw.

The word 'cock' spilling from her mouth was probably my undoing but I do my best to not show her that.

"You will" I smirk, pecking her swollen lips, pushing her to lay down on her back. I place my hands at her sides when she's fully laying down so that she is trapped between me and the bed.

I lean down to kiss the corner of her mouth, her cheek, her jaw. My own kisses of assurance in return for the ones she gave me earlier.

I want to enjoy every part of her. Worship and appreciate her. I want this time to be slow and for her to feel everything I have to offer.

Which is anything and everything if she asked.

I kiss my way down, her skin soft against my lips and I seek the spot I found during our first kiss.