THANKS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Holy crap. It's done! My first story is completed and I have no one to thank but you readers!

It is definitely a rough one, one that isn't perfect and needs some HEAVY editing!

I've learned so much writing this story and even ran into some slumps here and there.

To clear up some confusion I've noticed in some of your comments:

-Thomas and Vinny are the same character. Vinny was what I'd originally wanted to name him and some how ended up with Thomas, getting confused myself along the way. I'm sure over time I'll go back and fix that!

-Evangeline's mom kept her maiden name, passing it down to her kids because their dad was a sucker for her and didn't mind at all!

Anyways. Thank you so much again for following along with Tristan and Evangeline's story! For giving me feed back and appreciation and inspiration! You guys are the greatest! Haha.

A N N O U N C E M E N T S !

As for some announcements! I've got a new story out! The first 10 chapters are up and I still do not have a set time or day that I upload but I will upload nonetheless! Please check out Adrian and Emory's story in my new story called King of Harts!

I'm so excited for this story and hope you all can see some of the progress I've made!

Thank you all again! I love ya!