🖤I'm gonna murder someone. 🖤

After that day on the field I haven't left my room Eddie, Richie, all of the losers club have tried to talk to me at my door but I won't answer. It's been 2 weeks. And today is the day I finally leave my dorm room so I got up had a bath and got dressed

I then looked in the mirror one last time and thought I looked fine, I then headed out my dorm and into the common room I soon realised no one was there I then looked at the clock and realised we were all meant to be at the food hall

I then looked in the mirror one last time and thought I looked fine, I then headed out my dorm and into the common room I soon realised no one was there I then looked at the clock and realised we were all meant to be at the food hall. So I headed out the door and walked down the stairs, after about 20 minutes I was at the doors to the hall, I stopped and took 3 deep breaths while doing so I could hear everyone laughing and talking. After claiming my nerves I took one last final deep breath and held my head up high, I opened the door and everything went silent, everyone was looking at me and I hated it. "Y/N OMG YOUR ALIVE" Eddie screamed out as he ran towards me and hugged me till I couldn't breath, then the rest of the club hugged me as well "haha I missed you guys too and yes Eddie I'm alive" I said smiling, after a couple minutes me and Eddie sat down at the Slytherin table and I started eating. I then started to realise everyone was staring at us, including Mila and her friends it started to annoy me. So I did the only thing I'm good at I brought all the attention on me by standing up on the table "Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET DOWN" Eddie said loudly. Everyone's attention was on me. Even the teachers. "Okay everyone listen up! I get that your all gossiping about that day on the field but it's over now so fucking. Let. It. Go". I said loudly. "Why should we"? I heard someone ask, I followed the voice with my eyes and it landed on mila. "I mean it's not our fault you made a big scene and told your tragic little life story when no one asked or cared". She said making her little friends and herself giggle, I snapped. I got down off the table and started walking over to her, Eddie grabbed me by the arm stopping me "y/n, don't." He said sternly making me look at him. I pulled my arm out of his grip and started walking towards the doors but before I got there I turned around just as I reached Mila's seat "you know what Mila? Let me show you what happens when someone fucks with me." I said with a smirk. I then grabbed out my wand and pointed it at her "what are you gonna do huh slut?" She said smirking, "I'm about to Avdakadarbra your ass" I said smirking she got scared real quick and started backing away. I raised my wand in the air and just as I was about to say the spell someone grabbed my arm causing me to look at them. It was Stan "put the wand down princess you'll get expelled" he whispered in my ear. Hearing his voice made me calm as I was lowering my wand Mila spoke up again "yeah slit listen to your new little fuck toy" she said causing her and her friends to laugh. I had enough so I did what I did last time. I punched that bitch right in the nose causing her to fall down. When she got back up her nose was covered in blood she then screamed bloody murder "c'mon let's go" Bev said as she grabbed my arm as we walked out and she took me to the bathrooms. "Sit down" she said but I didn't I looked in the mirror and I punched it. "Woahhh calm down hun" she said grabbing me and making me sit down, I had tears falling out of my eyes she realised "awww hun it's okay here let me help" she said as she took out her wand and used a spell to fix my hand. "Hun I know you don't want to but we need to talk about it. All of it." The red head said making me look at her. "I know so let's talk" I said back to her. I then went on to explain everything. "Awww hun that must of been so hard on you" she said with tears in her eyes. "Hey Bev"? I asked causing her to look at me, "yeah hun what's up" she said "if I tell you something you promise not to tell anyone?" I said looking up at her "ofc darling anything" she said with a smile. I paused taking a deep breath. "I like Stan" I said looking down "haha I fucking knew it!" She screamed laughing causing me to laugh with her we then broke out into a fit of laughter.