🖤 Fuck this life man 🖤

After the first bell rang we went to our classes I had defence against the dark arts again. The class that tore my relationship apart. Yay. "Hello class because of the last time we were in here and what happened we will no longer be training our spells instead take out your textbooks and turn to page 394" Professor Snape said. We all did as we were told and opened to page 394 "wait werewolves?" I asked as I looked back at him "yes miss y/l/n, is there a problem?" He asked looking down at me. "No sir there isn't it's just it was random is all" was all I said and looked back at my book and reading. After defence against the dark arts we did our second class which was potions nothing really happened. It is now lunch and as I was walking to the field when Bev came up to me "hey so I wanted to check in and see how your holding up" she said as she linked her arm with mine and we continued to walk. "Well let's see i again hate Pansy's guts, me and Stan aren't talking because I don't want to speak to him and I have a stalker again so yeah going great" I said the last part sarcastically. "Wait is Henry stalking you again?" She asked making me stop to look at her "nope this time it's Vic every time I look around and I see him staring at me"  I said as we kept walking until we saw the losers "hey whores!" Richie screamed as he ran at us making us all laugh. "What's up four eyes" I said as I hugged him we then went to go sit down and started talking. I heard someone walking and I looked over and saw Stan and Pansy walking towards us laughing "oh fuck no" I said which caught the losers attention and made them look at them. "Oh gay guys do you mind if Pansy comes and sits with us?" Stan said as he looked around at them they all stayed silent "I'm gonna take that as a yes" Stan said as he and Pansy sat down next to Bev. An awkward silence was casted amongst us Pansy then spoke "so how has everyone's day been so far?" She asked and all the losers and her started to talk I stayed silent. After about 20 minutes I spoke up "I'm sorry I can't do this" I said as I stood up and brushed myself off "where are you going?" Eddie asked me "anywhere away from those two" I said as I picked up my bag. "Omg why can't you just get over it already? You guys broke up and now me and Stan are dating" Pansy said as she rolled her eyes. "Get over it? We broke up not even a week ago and he moved on to you so yeah I'm not going to get over it anytime soon" I said as I death stared her. "C'mon y/n she's not that bad" Eddie said as he stood next to me "are you fucking serious Eddie?! She's best friends with your toxic ex! No doubt she's just using Stan to get to all of you and then she's going to fuck you guys all over!" I said as I threw my hands up in anger. Pansy then started to cry "are you fucking kidding me? Your crying?!" I shouted as I stood closer to her but the losers stood in front of her. "Y/n I don't know what's up with you but apologise she did nothing wrong" Mike said as I looked at all of them in disbelief "She's playing the victim?! She wasn't the one who got heart broken she's only crying because she's a attention seeker!" I shouted as I threw my hands up. "Y/n if you don't like her then leave" Richie said as he stood in-front of me "are you for real? Even you Eddie?" I asked as my eyes started to water. Eddie stayed silent "wow man fuck you guys your going to see I'm right" I said as a tear rolled down my face and I walked away. I walked pass everyone and into the bathrooms that's when I heard the door open. I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Mika. "Hey I saw what happens on the field I wanted to come see if you are okay" she said as she crept in and closed the door "fuck this life man" was all I said as I fell to the ground and cried. Mika acted quick she ran and caught me and let me cry in her arms. "I can't believe they all choose her over you after everything you did for them" she said as she stroked my hair. I just kept crying and crying for about 40 minutes then I calmed down and took a breath. "Why can't I be happy?" I asked as my voice broke "you can you just need to meet the right people that make you happy" she said as she stroked my hair some more. After another 30 minutes we walked out of the bathroom and she walked me back to my dorm and sat me on the bed "I'm going to go yell at Mike and hopefully knock some sense into him" she said as she stood up and looked around my room. I didn't say anything she spoke again "I'll come back soon to check on you okay?" She said as she lifted my head to look at her I nodded with a small smile. "Okay I'll be back soon love you" she said as she kissed my head and walked to the door "love you too" I said as she opened the door and walked out closing it behind her. I curled into a ball on my bed and cuddled a pillow to my chest and cried my little heart out. "Please let me have one normal day" was all I said as I continued to cry till I fell asleep.