🖤 the truth🖤

After that very eventful day and me finally being able to leave the hospital wing me and the losers were all walking to the dorms. "Are you guys excited for tomorrow?!" Eddie squealed "wait what's tomorrow again?" I asked in confusion "Parents day silly!" Bev shouted as she nudged me. 'Parents day?! That means I have to see him again' was all I thought as we reached the Ravenclaw common room. As we walked in we saw Mika sitting in the couch once she saw us she jumped up "omg baby! I thought something happened to you!" She screamed as she ran over to Mike and engulfed him in a massive hug "hey baby I missed you too but why wouldn't I be safe?" He asked as he hugged her back. She pulled away quickly "wait you guys don't know?" She asked raising an eyebrow we all shook our heads "okay we'll sit down and I'll explain" she said as she grabbed mikes hand and walked over to the couch and sat down the rest of us following them. "Okay so why wouldn't Mike be safe?" Richie asked looking at her "because after you guys all left the food hall Henry said that he's coming for all of yous but mainly y/n" she explained holding onto Mike's hand. "What is their obsession with me bro?" I whined as I put my head back "I don't know exactly but he was pissedddd saying that he's going to murder all of you" she said as she looked at me. "Just great then" I said as I closed my eyes "why do you say that y/n?" Mika asked making the losers look at me. "Because it's my fault they are in danger" I said quietly "it's not your fault n/n" Eddie said as he grabbed my hand. "Yes Eddie! Yes it is! If you guys never met me you guys wouldn't be in this situation!"  I shouted as I stood up. "Hey baby calm down your going to stress yourself out" Stan spoke as he stood up and held my arms. "Whatever I'm going to bed I need to be alone right now" was all I said as I walked off to the room. As I laid down I looked up at the ceiling "why does this shit always happen to me? When things are going good it all goes to shit" I said under my breath as I felt a tear roll down my face. "Because that's life" I heard someone say as I shot up I looked around the room and saw someone in the corner. "Who are you?" I asked my breath shaking "you know who I am we had a little rumble today" the person said. That's when I realised who it was . "Victor?!" I shouted as the person walked out and as I said it was Victor. "Y/n I know you don't want to talk to me but I need to explain something" he said as he sat down on the bed "which is?" I asked unamused "y/n listen you know I would never say or do those things" he said as he looked at me. "I thought that's what I knew but I guess I was wrong" I said in a irritated voice "that's wasn't me talking y/n that was the spell Henry put on me" he said as he looked down. "How do I know your not lying?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow "I don't have any proof except I don't remember any of it until Henry showed me the recording he got of it" he explained "I fucking knew it! I could see it in your eyes that it wasn't you that's why I'm not mad" I said as I smiled "wait you not?" He asked as he looked at me. "Yeah of course I'm not I could see it when I looked into your eyes Vic I could see you weren't you" I explained with a sweet smile "thank you y/n and I promise none of those things I said was true" he said as he hugged me. "I know Vic" I said as I returned the hug "okay we'll I better go" he said as he let go and walked towards the window. "Bye n/n" he said with a smile "bye Vic" I said as I smiled at him he then jumped out the window and walked away.

Well then that was crazy.