🖤Save me🖤

After that night with the losers things have been pretty smooth no one giving me a hard time, not worrying about losing them again, no more feeling someone is watching me. A few weeks go by and I started getting the feeling someone is watching me again and every time I looked around I don't see anyone it's like a ghost is watching me. I kept looking around all day then the losers started to notice "hey princess what's wrong?" Stan asked as I quickly looked at him "oh nothing I'm just not feeling well" I came up with a lie to cover the fact that someone was watching me, they believed it which was good. After our classes we all went to the Slytherin common room to hang out for a bit as we were walking there I heard someone whisper my name I quickly turned to look behind me but I saw no one. "Hey loser you coming?" Richie said as I realised that they walked ahead of me "yeah I'm coming" I said with a small smile. We got to the Slytherin common room after going to everyone's dorms so they could change then it was just me and Ed's. "Okay stay here guys I'm gonna go change" I said as I stood up giving Stan a kiss on the cheek and started walking up the stairs to my dorm. As I closed the door I put my back against it and took a deep breath "why do I have this feeling again?" I whispered to myself as I stood up properly and walked over to my closet to get changed. After I changed I looked into the mirror then started to walk to the door as I put my hand on the handle I heard someone behind me "y/nnnn" they said in a low whisper voice. I quickly turned around and walked to the opposite side of the room to look around when I found no one I figured it was just my head playing tricks on me I shrugged it off and walked backwards towards the door. As I turned around to face it my face hit someone's chest once I looked up to see who it was my face turned into a shock expression. "Hello slut" I heard Henry's voice. I screamed as loud as I could and started to run to the other side of my room looking for my wand when I realised I left it down stairs. Just then we heard footsteps running up the stairs and pounding on my door along with the losers calling my name trying to open my door. As I looked back at my door I saw that Henry was right on top of me I screamed again this time he put his hands over my mouth and it all went black.

//Stans pov//
While we were waiting for y/n we heard a huge scream come from her room we all looked at each other in horror then I jumped up and started running up the stairs. Once I got up to her door I tried to open it but it was locked I started pounding on the door and screaming her name the losers doing the same that's when I realised it was silent in her room. Then out of no where we heard her scream again then it went silent again. I pulled out my wand and used a spell to blow her door off once the smoke cleared we saw why she screamed Henry had her over his shoulder and she was out cold while he was on the edge of her window. "You fucker let her go!" I shouted as he turned around to look at me all he did was smirk then let go of the railing and fall we all ran to the railing and we didn't see them. After a few seconds3 brooms shot up in front of us one with Vic on it, one with Henry, and one with Belch and Y/n. They al laughed and rode off the moment they left I broke down in tears "I lost her" I said as I fell to the ground the losers all surrounding me. "Stan we will get her back" Bev said but I stood up and shook my head "how we don't know where they have taken her!" I shouted at them. They went silent for a few moments then Eddie spoke up "hang on what was that thing Pat was talking to Bev about? Getting the queen of Slytherin for Henry's dad?" He asked as he looked at us. "The bowers mansion" we all said as we ran out of the door and made our way to the Bowers mansion.

//Y/n's pov//
I woke up to a sharp pain on my side like someone just threw me on the ground once my senses came back I took a look around "where the fuck am I?" I said to myself not expecting anyone to answer but then I heard a voice from the corner of the room. I looked over to see a shadow "who are you?" I asked in a shaky voice "I'm the reason you here darling" the shadow said as it stepped out of the darkness to reveal a man. It took a minute till I realised who it was "mr. Bowers?" I asked through my teeth "yes hun now here's the deal I will let you go if you date my son and you never ever tell anyone about this" he said the last bit as he got closer to me. I was silent and looked down he lifted my chin up to looked at him then he spoke "do we have a deal?" He asked in a calm voice. "No" I said in low voice "what did you just say to me?" he asked inches away from my face. "I said no!" I shouted as I spat in his face he took a step back "fine then have it your way until you wanna obey me you will be stuck here" he said as he walked out and slammed the door locking it. I lied down on my side and started to cry "please Stan, losers, anyone save me" I said as I slowly passed out.