🖤 I hate this fucking life🖤

After we sat down Dumbledore started to speak "hello Hogwarts students I'm here to give some sad news" he said looking down. My mind was racing. "Buckbeak has sadly been found dead in the forest this morning" he said looking away from everyone 'No not Buckbeak' I thought as I felt my eyes water. Everyone was now looking at me. I was close with Buckbeak he was like a pet and best friend to me. "Oh y/n I'm so sorry" Eddie said as he gave me a side hug "it's fine I'll be fine" I said my voice breaking. "Due to Buckbeak's death class will be canceled until further notice that is all now return to your dorms or do something and long live Buckbeak" he said as he walked back to his seat. I got up and ran out of the school into the yard the losers following me screaming my name. As I got to the forest I broke down. Stan came up next to me and held me in his arms as I cried my heart out "shhh it's okay n/n we're here you'll be okay" he said trying to sooth me "how am I going to be okay Stan?! I just lost my best friend of years friendship down the drain" I screamed as I cried more. "Shhh it's okay hun we are here for you" Bev said as she came to my other side and hugged me "I swear I'm going to find out who did this and I'm going to make them suffer" I said looking down still. "Until then let's go to Mikes and Stans room and you can calm down there" Eddie said as he kneeled in front of me. Stan picked me up bridal style and carried me to his and mikes room he placed me in the bed and got me a cup of water "drink n/n you need to stay hydrated" Stan said as he handed me the drink I took a couple of sips and sat it down on the bed side table. "I fucking hate this life man everyone I love gets hurt or dies am I just a curse?" I asked tears falling down my cheek again "no no y/n I can speak for all of us when I say you are the best thing that's happened to us" Bev said as she and the losers hugged me. I smiled just then we heard a knock at the door we all looked at it. Mike got up to answer it and we heard the voice of none other than Pansy. "What do you want Pansy?" Mike asked unamused "to talk to y/n" she said as she pushed pass him and into the room she looked at me with a smile. Not a happy one tho a sad one. "May I speak with y/n alone please?" She asked looking at the losers who looked at me I nodded and they hopped out. "Listen Pansy if you are here to be a bitch I don't wanna hear it" I said as I looked away from her. "No y/n that's not why I'm here" she said as she sat on the bed next to me I'm still looking at the wall "I came here to give you this" she said making me turn around and see her pull something out her pocket. It was Buckbeak's necklace thing. She handed it to me and I just looked at it. "Where did you get this?" I asked not looking up from it. "Belch was waving it around to Henry and Vic so I got Vic to distract him while I quickly grabbed it and walked away" she explained. "Wait how did Belch have it?" I asked finally looking at her "because I think him and Henry killed Buckbeak to get to you I mean everyone knows they want revenge for you outing pat" she explained to me as she looked down. "Pansy can I ask you something?" I asked making her look at me "yeah what's up?" She asked. "Why are you giving me and telling me this? Don't you hate me?" I asked looking at her "ofc I don't hate you I get that you and Mila have your problems but I just want to make peace with you, you have been through enough" she said with a sad smile looking down. I then did the unexpected. I hugged her. She was shocked but hugged back "thank you Pansy" I said as a year rolled down my face "anytime y/n now I better go before your friends think I murdered you or something" she said with a small laugh which I returned. She then got up and left then the losers came back in "what did she want?" Eddie asked as he closed the door. "To give me Buckbeak's necklace and tell me some info" I said looking at them. "What info?" Stan asked as he sat next to me I then repeated what Pansy had told me earlier. "Istg why are they so obsessed with you?!" Bev said as she sat on the end of the bed. "I don't know but I think Patrick petrifying people was just the beginning" I said looking down again. "What does that mean then?" Richie asked looking at me "it means that there is most likely going to be a war so better prepare" I said with a straight face.

And I was right there will be war.