🖤shes back🖤

After my detention I walked back to the dorms and went to bed. I then heard knocks on my door I looked at my clock it was 6:20am 'who is knocking at my door?' I thought to myself as I got up and walked to the door once I opened it I saw the boys "what do you guys want?" I asked still half asleep "one it's time to get ready and two pats been expelled" Eddie said as they walked in and he sat on my bed "wait already?" I asked in disbelief "yeah the teachers talked to him and he admitted to doing it so they expelled them straight away" Ben said with a smile. "FUCK YEAH!" I screamed as I jumped up and down "okay now thank you for that but go into the common room so I can get ready" I said Ponting to the door. The boys left and I got dressed once I was done I walked down to the Slytherin common room and saw the boys sitting down and talking "let's go dipshits" I said as I walked towards the door the boys following behind me. The whole way there we were mucking about and laughing once we got to the food hall we all went to sit down at our tables to eat. After 20 minutes we heard the doors open we all looked and saw her. "BEV!" I screamed as I jumped up and ran to her engulfing her in a massive hug the boys then coming a moment later to hug her aswell "it's good to see you guys too" Bev said as she laughed we all let go and walked back to our tables "oh btw I heard you stole my memory to figure out it was pat" Bev said making us all stop. "Wait all of you did it? I got told it was only Y/n" she said looking at us we then looked at each other and laughed. We sat down and kept eating till the bell rang. After our first 2 classes it was break we all went to the Field and sat down in the chairs like we always do "oh btw what was pat talking to you about before he casted the spell on you?" Eddie asked Bev as we all sat down "I don't remember I think when you guys took my memory it made me forget" she explained looking down. "Wait Y/n saw what was in your memory doesn't that mean she knows?" Ben asked making everyone look at me "oh shut yeah I forgot to tell you guys" I said as I quickly swallowed the food in my mouth then spoke again "I don't really know what it was about but he was talking about getting the queen of Slytherin for Henry's dad?" I said unsure who the queen of Slytherin was. That's when I noticed everyone faces fear. "Why are you guys so scared?" I asked confused "y/n" Eddie said with a straight face "yes" I asked looking at him "your known as the queen of Slytherin remember? Bill called you it on the train here? He said making me remember it "oh shit so he was after me but for what? What does Henry's dad want with me?" I asked trying to figure out what he could possibly want me for. "He wanted you to put a spell on you to get with Henry" someone said from behind us as we turned around we saw who it was. "Vic?" I asked looking at him "yeah it was this massive plan that Henry and his dad came up with to get you with him" Vic explained again "img I should of fucking known! They are obsessed with me!" I screamed as I leaned back. "Yeah but I'm scared for you n/n" Vic said using my nickname "why?" Ben asked looking him "because this was just the start of their plan and I don't know how far they'll go till you agree to get with Henry" he said looking down. "I need to go the other 2 are looking for me if they see me with you they'll know I told you, and btw y/n they both know your the one that snitched on patty which means they are gonna come for you so please be careful" Vic said as he walked away. "Well I'm fucked aren't I?" I said throwing my head back "not with us around your not as long as we are here they won't come near you" I heard Stan say. "Yeah your right" I said with a smile.

Little did I know that soon I would have to make a choice of life or death.