🖤the dance 🖤

After that little event with Stan I haven't left my room all day it's now almost night time which means It's almost time for the dance. I wouldn't be going if I didn't make a promise to Bev that I would. So I got up and put on my dress and headed out the door.

After I walked out the door I saw Bev standing outside waiting for me

After I walked out the door I saw Bev standing outside waiting for me. "Omg n/n! You look so good!" She shouted as she stood up grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down.
Bev's dress

"Not as pretty as you Bev!" I exclaimed as she stopped jumping "are you girls ready to g-" Eddie started speaking but stopped half way with his mouth open "wow you girls look fabulous!" He screamed

"Not as pretty as you Bev!" I exclaimed as she stopped jumping "are you girls ready to g-" Eddie started speaking but stopped half way with his mouth open "wow you girls look fabulous!" He screamed. "Thank you Ed's and yes we are ready to go" Bev said as she took Eddie's left arm and I took his right. We started walking down the stairs when Eddie spoke up again "wait n/n who are you going to dance with at the dance?" He asked making me look at him "whoever decides to ask me" I said as I shrugged my shoulders "what if Stan wants to dance?" Bev asked looking at me as well as we continued to walk down the hallway. "Why would he his image is more important to him more than I am so he won't" I said as I looked to the right and saw all the pretty lights. "Whatever you say n/n" Bev said as we continued to walk till we got to the doors to the dance hall. "You girls ready for this?" Eddie asked as we stood in the door "yes" "no" Me and Bev both has different answers "y/n you will be fine okay gorgeous?" Bev said as she grabbed my hand and smiled at me and I smiled back "yeah okay" I said as I let go of her hand and Eddie opened the door. Everyone stopped and stared at us in awe. We walked in like the bad bitches we are just as we walked in we saw the losers and walked over to them. As we got there everyone greeted each other with hugs "wow you two look gorgeous" Ben said as Bev smiled and blushed "thank you Benny boy" I said with a smile. "What do you think Stan doesn't Y/n look pretty?" Mike said as he looked at Stan "yeah she looks great" he said as he looked away into the dance floor. "What are you looking for?" Ben asked as we all looked at Stan "someone" was all he said as he smiled and waved at someone we all looked to see who he was waving at that's when we saw who. "Pansy?!" Everyone shouted while I just stood not looking up from the ground "yeah she is my date tonight" he said as she came up and he put his arm around her. All the losers looked at me with worry in their eyes "I'm going to get a drink" was all I said as I quickly walked off to the punch table and poured myself a drink. 'It taste weird' I thought as I smelled it 'someone had spiked it with alcohol' I thought as I smiled and drank more and more till I stopped and went to go sit down at a table. After a few minutes Bev came and sat next to me "hey you doing okay?" She asked making me look at her "yeah why wouldn't I be?" I replied looking away to the dance floor just as she was about to speak someone came up to us. "Y/l/n" they said making me smile because I knew that voice from anywhere "Malfoy!" I shouted as I shot up and wrapped my arms around his neck as his wrapped around my waist. "What are you doing here?! I thought you were taking this what off" I shouted in confusion and excitement "yeah well father let me come to this tonight and for tonight only" he said with a smirk. Just then my favourite song came on. "Judas" was all I said as I grabbed Draco's hand and tan to the dance floor as the song started playing. As the song started me and Malfoy started shouting the lyrics and danced we were having the best time of our life. After a few minutes of dancing and laughing the song came to and end. We walked off of the dance floor still laughing our asses off  "omg it's been a while since we danced and laughed like that" he said out of breath "yeah it has it was good" I replied as I took a sip of my drink. Just then a slow song started to play and a girl came up to Draco she was very very pretty. "Hey Draco I know we don't talk a lot but I was wondering if you wanted to dance maybe?" She asked as she looked down blushing me and Draco looked at each other and I smirked and nodded. "I would love to" he said as he stood up and grabbed her hand and walked to the dance floor to slow dance. I was sitting at my table when I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye sit down across from me I looked up to see who it is. And to my surprise it was Pansy. "Hey y/n" she started to speak but I cut her off  "no I don't want to speak to you"  I said as I stood up and started to walk away. "Y/n please can we just talk about this?!" She shouted over the music "No!" I shouted back as I kept walking. Just as I reached the door she grabbed my wrist and pulled me around to face her. "Y/n please let me explain" she said with pleading eyes "explain what Pansy?! That the moment me and Stan break up you swoop in? Is that why you were being nice to me? To get close enough to me so you can have Stan?!" I shouted as the music came to an end and everyone looked at us. "No y/n that's not it at all!" She shouted as I shook my head with scoff "sure Pansy you know what? You can have Stan but he'll care more and his image then you so just be warned have fun bitch" I said the end as I opened the door and walked out. As I was walking I looked outside and saw a shadow of a person. I ignored it and kept walking till I got to my dorm as I walked in I slammed my door shut and locked it. I took my hair out and started throwing things around my room while crying and screaming. Once I was done I curled up in my bed on my side and cried myself to sleep.