1.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

 𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚈

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚈.
" 𝘵𝘰𝘱 "

𝟷.

"𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈, Ion think I can do dis anymore." Said the other male, whom also inside of the Bentley with the teenager.

The boy, Jabari glanced over at him and creased his brows a bit before exhaling the smoke into the atmosphere and chuckling at his older friend.

"Tha hell are you talm 'bout mane?" He questioned in a state of confusion, licking over his lips slowly.

He didn't know why Kaiser was getting so damn sentimental with him, he knew didn't like it.

Jabari wasn't good with sad people, he couldn't stand them, actually.

They were pitiful in Jabari's opinion.

He always told them to go smoke a cigarette or a blunt.

"I'm tryna get ma li' brotha into college so I gotta stop, I cannot afford to lose ma life ta dese streets." He muttered.

Jabari quitting his line of vision from him then fixing his orbs onto his Apple Watch to see the time and tipping his head a little. "Rii man."

"I still don't understand so be straightforward or shut tha fuck- I'm not bangin' fa ya no moe." Kaiser cut him in rudely.

Jabari eyed him then hummed sarcastically, not liking the way the older man spoke to him. "So you done gang bangin' Kaiser?" He rasped, leaning up and putting his backwood out and laying it in the ashtray.

"Das what i'm sayin' li' folks. Ain't it?.." He trailed off, his chicago accent rolling off his tongue.

Jabari smacking his lips at the male response and stuffed his iPhone 13 plus into his Moncler jacket. "Don't get smart du', I juss called you outchea to match a blunt wit' tha slime but den you blurtin' dat shii out inna nigga face like dat."

"Breakin' my heart thug." Jabari mumbled in a fake sad tone, shaking his head in disbelief then chuckling lightly.

Kaiser sighed and looked down at his lap, "Ja man, I love ya ta death. On 'O', we did sum shii together. I can't neva forget allat but i gotta look out fa ma folks."

'Das tha problem.'

The words ran through Jabari's mind, he would be a dummy to just let Kaiser to leave his gang and the whole set completely.

He couldn't go for that no way.

You couldn't just walk freely after all the crimes you committed.

If the cops pick him up, Jabari has a feeling; he's going to rat immediately, he already pussy for thinking he's was leaving the gang.