2.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙴

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝙴.
" 𝘴𝘺𝘯 "

𝟸.

"𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 grab dat bottle back dere fa me li' folks!" He heard Kaiser's booming voice, Asyn hummed softly. "Alright, no need to yell folks." He said entering into the back of their store.

"Yea whatever. I got sum ta give ya li' bruh." Kaiser mumbled.

Asyn frowned a bit, it wasn't for Kai to give him something so it had the smaller worrying. "Alr!" He responded after a few seconds.

The two of them were working a late shift tonight which they did often when they worked the same shift.

Their parents owned the building and both of them wanting to make money on the side so they decided to work while they're parents were out on a trip.

They were planning on coming back in a few weeks from now, their honeymoon had begun so they went to the Bahamas for their vacation.

"I'm tired as fuck. Damn essay had my ass stressin'." He spoke through a soft yawn before grabbing the spray bottle and walking back to the front of the shop and handing the bottle over to his older sibling.

"Whatcha wanna give me folks?"Asyn asked, looking up at him.

Kaiser cracked a small smile and began reaching into his hoodie then he pulled out of a white envelope.

It was thick and filled with something.

"I want you to put dese wit' ya money fa your college tuition. Okay Asyn?" Said kaiser sternly, looking at the shorter and handing it over to his younger brother who hesitated to take it at first but he eventually grasped it out of his brother hand.

Asyn stared down at the envelope then looked back up at Kaiser, "Can I open it bubba?"

"Yea go 'head li' folks." Kaiser nodding his head to his brother question, Syn gently opened the envelope to see wads of money, it looked like thirty thousand dollars in cash and more than enough for him to pay for his college tuition.

The smaller glanced up at him with slight watery eyes, "F-folks how did you get all of dis?" He asked Kaiser who smiled at him and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Dont worry bout dat and don't cry." He said softly, wiping Asyn teary eyes.

"I told ya i was gon get ya into dat school."