6.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙾𝚃

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙻𝙾𝚃.
" 𝘴𝘺𝘯 "

𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢.

His eyes were on the building that had a large sign that says 'Gutta Studio' as he was inside of a white McLaren Solus with Jabari which meant Jabari had business in that building.

"Li' boy, your business is the studio?" Asyn turned his head to look at Jabari who was in the driver seat and had a blunt between his fingertips.

Jabari nodded his head in response, "Yup." He popped the 'p', which made Asyn crack a little grin because he does the same when he says yup.

The boy licked his lips, "I'm a rapper. Yeen know, ma?" He glanced over at Asyn.

"No."

A silent filled the air as Jabari rolled his eyes and parked the vehicle and turned the engine off, sliding his keys into his Ksubi jeans pocket.

"Im sorry, dat sounded mean." Asyn apologized for the way he spoke, looking at Jabari.

Jabari didn't respond, only took a drag of his blunt and unbuckled his seatbelt.

Asyn frowned, "Um, I don't listen to rap anymore so I don't know 'bout rappers like dat." He said, trying to get Jabari's attention or for him to speak again.

The boy stayed quiet, exhaling the smoke from his nose.

"You being weird, man." Asyn waved it off before unbuckling his seatbelt, not knowing why he wanted to hold a conversation with him.

"Don't get out." Jabari finally spoke to him, "Stay inna tha car." He said before opening his door.

The man's frown deepened and looked at Jabari, "I'm not coming wit' you?" He asked, staring at Jabari.

Asyn didn't get a response and only watched Jabari get out of the vehicle and shut the door.

"Oh my god, I could've stayed in the room and watched Tv." Asyn slouched in his passenger seat, his arms folded against his chest and he had a pout on his face.

Ja made his way to the passenger side and opened the door, "Okay, ma- Damn, why you lookin' like a li' bitch fa?" Jabari cut himself in once noticing the expression on Asyn face.