8.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

 𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽.
" 𝘵𝘰𝘱 "

8.

Asyn brain realized that he wasn't been breathing for a while now which caused his brain to send negative information to his body.

The man gained his consciousness in a matter of seconds and his eyes immediately popped opened then he tried to jump up but a figure of a man was holding him down underneath the tub of filled with nothing but water.

He tried to scream for his life but since he was under water, his screams just come out muffled to Jabari ears.

The boy on his knees as he held Asyn underwater forcefully.

"He lives!" Ja said with excitement, grinning ear to ear and flashing his million dollar worth of a smile.

Jabari watching Asyn put a fight underneath the water, and couldn't help but get aroused by the display.

Asyn kept squirmed and squirmed around and flailed his arms around in hopes to punch Ja or do something for him to stop because he was on the verge of drowning.

To Jabari, it was attractive to watch.

The boy began humming his favorite melody, which was a very old folktale song from Louisiana that he really liked.

Jabari humming stopped when he felt Asyn sharp nail scrape against the side of his cheek then that warm feeling came rolling down his cheek.

"Fuck mami." He wiped the blood, "See you like hurtin' me as much as I like to hurt myself." Ja said heavily.

He finally let go of Asyn, the man to shot up in a instant, gasping and coughing and choking on water as he was drenched in water.

"What the-" He started but needed to gather his breath first.

"Fuck is wrong with you!" Asyn screamed at him, moving his wet Locs out of his face.

Frowning deeply as in what he did wrong, "Ma. Don't yell, it's too loud fa my ears." He said with a small pout.

Jabari slowly became confused on why Asyn began crying in the tub of water.

"...Hey?" He reached out to wipe Asyn tear because he didn't like the site of him being a real-life cry baby.

Before he could wipe the smaller's tears, he got screamed at again, "Will you f-fuckin' stop, Jabari!"