9.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝚃𝙾𝙿'𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼" 𝘴𝘺𝘯 "

𝐀𝐒𝐘𝐍 𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝚃𝙾𝙿'𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙳𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙼
" 𝘴𝘺𝘯 "

9.

Two weeks had passed before Asyn even knew it, he's been in Jabari's room a lot lately, he barely slept in his own bedroom.

He didn't know why and he wasn't going to question, he didn't like the fact he was sleeping in the same bed as Jabari after what he did.

Jabari aggressively demanded that they were back on speaking terms.

Although the other still didn't want to talk to him but that didn't matter to Jabari.

Nothing mattered to that guy.

Personal space and boundaries surely didn't matter.

Asyn now had a side that couldn't tolerate Jabari's soul but then he has a side that just puts up with the boy.

This week has been good so far, Jabari hadn't tried to kill him this week so he was fine with that.

Asyn was praying that he wouldn't wake up to being drown again.

It truly was nerve racking for Syn.

He was actually getting PTSD from someone, it was wild.

When Jabari wasn't being a psychopath he was okay, Asyn guessed.

He still brought him food but it has been homemade for the past two days so which meant Jabari has to be cooking for him.

He was actually good at it but he wasn't better as Asyn at cooking.

"Say, you still sleep Sy Sy." The male's voice came off thickly as he entered into his bedroom.

Jabari was calling him by another nickname he given him over time but Asyn hasn't commented on this one.

Seeing how it was better than Mami or that baby mama, and that damn ma'ma so Asyn didn't bother to correct this one.

Asyn stayed quiet for a moment before he made a 'unt unt' noise in response.

"Good." He grinned, although Asyn wasn't looking at him.

"I was expectin' you to be sleep all day like yesterday but you didn't, it's a blessin' from tha heavens." Jabari joked in a deep voice, walking over to his bed to plop down comfortably.