3.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝚃𝙾𝙿'𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝚃𝙾𝙿'𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝙵𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴.
" 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 "

𝟹.

The song 'Heart To Heart' by Mac Dermarco playing lowly from the boy's Alexa Voice speaker, which was one of his favorite songs.

The high 𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈 taking a sip of his Sprite mixed with a bit of Codeine and staring at the unconscious petite man.

Ja didn't know why but he was so fascinated by the boy's figure, it was strange to him, he never seen a body with a body like this.

He didn't know what to do— Top was probably just going to kill him later on.

He didn't want any witnesses so he had to do something with the boy or he would run to the cops and that's one thing Jabari didn't want.

He didn't like the feds in his business so he tried to kept his name out of stuff.

He's been checking the news about the dead body, and sure indeed the cops did find a body in the corner store on the south side of town.

They were on the north shore of Chicago, and they were inside of a gigantic mansion that cost Jabari about 25 million dollar precisely.

Jabari was planning on laying low until everything died down and praying that his Mud-brother 3three already had got the camera footage from the murder scene so he wouldn't go to jail.

They barely solved murders in Illinois, and if they didn't have evidence they didn't even try so the teenager wasn't worried at all.

He just didn't know what he was going to do with this dude.

He was trying to think of way to use the boy but he couldn't think of anything.

Jabari rolled his eyes, "He's fuckin' ugly." Jabari grumbled, getting fed up with the unconscious man and standing up from the couch and walking around the couch in circles.

Something the boy does often when he was thinking.

He began to hearing sound of movement from the random, making Jabari snap his neck to see him stirring out of his state of unconsciousness.

Jabari grinned and slowly grazed his tongue over his lip as he quietly watched him opened his eyes and looked around with a dazed look on his face, underneath his eyes were purplish slight eye-bags.