10.

𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 $.

𝐉𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂 || 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚈

𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂
|| 𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚈.
" 𝘵𝘰𝘱 "

10.

His hand was holding on the styrofoam cup that was filled with promethazine and Codeine while his other hand was holding his phone.

"You lookin' pretty, princess." He admired Imani, the girl he met at the hair salon when he took Asyn at.

She smiled ear to ear at his deep compliment, "Thank you, Top." Imani replied with her soft voice.

Ja's bloodshot eyes were so low that he barely could kept his eyes.

He recently got back from handling some business with two of his childhood friends which made Jabari to get his hands dirty again.

They only tortured the person and kept them alive for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a special day, especially for Asyn.

His mind was really on Asyn the whole day, and still was on Jabari's mind.

He was thinking about what they did inside of his other ride.

It was still fresh on his mind, though it was a whole week ago.

Him and Asyn were on good terms like Jabari wanted.

They were having conversations, not disagreements.

They been getting along, and getting to know each slowly.

Jabari knew it would be a long and difficult task to get the smaller to fully put his trust in him.

At this point, Jabari didn't even care about the money, he was just using it as a excuse to kept the smaller there.

He was about the smaller to work so that money wasn't going to matter.

"Sorry, I gotta ta go." Jabari hung up on her after that, not caring if she wanted to say something or not.

Sliding his iPhone in his pants pocket and opening his car door, the man stepped out of black Bentley and shut the door, "She a lame hoe, prolly want dick or money." Jabari grumbled, not having the time for a girl like that.

He approached his front door and typed the password into the padlock then the door was unlocked and he headed inside.

The security alarm went off when it was turned off as he closed the door shut and locked it.