-PROLOGUE ?-

If you already started this book and no longer recognise what it is, it's because I changed the name after publishing! The old name was 'To Call Them Brothers'! I thought this name fit better, and decided to change it.

Disclaimer; I do not support any of the creators in real life nor fo I think what they've done is justifiable, I just like writing stories! ;]

  It was a normal mission for Theseus. He stood out with his friend--Dream, ready for yet another battle they were [fairly] confident in winning. They'd fought him before, and they had not truly won, yet they had not lost either. Yet that was the last thing he remembered, just standing there with a cheekish grin placed on his face, readyfor a battle that he never thought he got to.

  Almost instantly as he woke up from what seemed like a black sleep, he realised he was in the wrong place. He heard people coming in and out of his room, talking about what he assumed was his vaguely alive body.

  Not only did he not recognise those voices, he didn't recognise the room he was in. Locked in there with a short time to escape, Theseus tried the only thing he could think of.

  He ran.

  He failed, and he was caught.

  Now he faced a weird, quite scary pink-haired man, an old, stressed dude, and a brunette that- wait..he knew.

  He was housed with his [Dream's] nemesis.

  Shit.

--

New story, new me !!

I want to thank everyone who's already read some of my books, returning followers and friends, and even just new readers ! I appreciate every single one of you, and thank you for reading Dahlia-The Flower of Betrayal :]

Main trigger warning for strong topics such as manipulation, abuse, violence, gore, etc.

Remember this is characters based off of c!dsmp members ,, none of this is canon.

ENJOY !!