NOTE FROM WRITER

This is just a little explanation of a few factors in the book that I feel are unclear, and I want people to realise !! Feel free to skip this if you don't care

ALL names are deliberate. When Dream calls Theseus "Tommy" USUALLY, that is on purpose. If the heroes (including Theseus') names are being used by the narrator, that usually means they are in hero suit. Otherwise, they are not. (Or I made a mistake because I'm trying to change things AFTER writing. This will apply to mostly the later chapters, and I'll do my best). This might become important later. Who knows? Not me.

That also applies when talking about when people say Dreams name. Because of the whole magic mark thingy (it's below, don't worry). Tommy can't say his name, so he won't. That's on purpose. He implies it by saying 'he' in italics (sometimes, it doesn't always translate over from docs to wattpad) or saying Dre- and then correcting himself. ITS INTENTIONAL!

Schlatt and Phil's relationship has nothing to do with anything. It was just a little comedic relief in the middle of the story. Phil used to be a hero. Now he's retired and taking care of lost kids he finds, that's all. Schlatt just runs the hero's corporation. Because he's a cool guy. At least...thats where it sits right now.

The whole magic thing and Dream speaking in a different language? Don't ask. Think of it as the same kind of power as the revival book in actual lore, just used to let him know where anyone with the mark is whenever they say his name. It's for the plot, okay...

Techno's past isn't going to be gotten into as much as I would like it to be. What we see in the one scene is going to be most of the talk about that. If you're unsure about it, I'd be happy to explain. (In comments if you need!)

Wilbur's background, on the other hand?
:).

Thanks for letting me clarify, and as always, thank you for reading!! New chapters will be out sooner, I promise (I'm not abandoning you for another few months, I swear)