Chapter 7

Yeonjun's POV

"Lily Mae..." I said to her getting her attention, she snapped her eyes to meet mine while hers were glistening with tears that were threatening to fall.

"Does this answer your question?" I repeated.

She gulped and nodded slowly, "I.. uh.." she couldn't find the right words to say at that moment. She slowly released her grip from my pinky and got up from the couch slowly making her way to the staircase. I put my face in my hands.

'I fucked up everything.' I thought to myself before I heard a sweet voice coming from halfway up the staircase.

"Junie~" she said in a soft voice. I hummed in response, not picking up my head from my hands, I was too embarrassed. I heard her chuckle before she spoke, causing me to lift my head and meet her beautiful sparkling eyes.

"Are you coming or not, pabo?" she said, I furrowed my brow in confusion. She turned on her heels and continued up the stairs.

I watched her as she took her shirt off at the top of the stairs, while still walking to her room. Queuing me to immediately jump up from my seat on the couch and run up the stairs with a childish grin on my face.

3rd person POV

When finally up the stairs Lily Mae continued to remove her clothing until she was down to her bra and underwear sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs crossed waiting for Yeonjun to join her.

Yeonjun burst through the door with a quickness, stopping in his tracks to take in all of her beauty.

His breath hitched in his throat from nervousness and he slowly walked over to her. Standing directly in front of her as she sat on the bed.

Her siren eyes met his and he immediately felt himself begin to melt. He placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it with his thumb while staring into her eyes.

No words spoken.

No awkwardness.

No one else.

Only them.

"I want a do over of our first time, Junie~" she spoke in her soft tone still, only this time it was deeper and more seductive.

A smirk creeped its way onto Yeonjun's face. His hand slowly made its way down to her neck then to the back of her head, tangling his fingers in her hair. "Beg me." he said sternly.

Lily Mae was taken aback by his dominance but she couldn't deny that she kind of liked it.

"Yeonjun please~" she whined. He let out a soft chuckle and in an instance his fingers gripped her hair and softly but firmly pulled her head back giving him better access to her neck and making a moan escape from her mouth.

"Only if you understand one thing..." he leaned down and kissed her neck all the way up to her ear lobe, giving it a quick nip with his teeth and he whispered in her ear. "After this you're mine and I'm never letting you go again, yeobo." he crashed his lips into hers with a sense of urgency, she let out a satisfied sigh and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him onto the bed.

When he was fully on top of her she broke the kiss and this time looked at him with doe eyes, doe eyes that sparkled, doe eyes filled with love.

She searched his face for a few seconds before she spoke,

"Please don't ever let me go again. It was hell without you Junie."

There was a hint of hurt in her eyes and Yeonjun could see that. Years apart, years of being in love and not knowing, years of doubts, years of what if, years that led them to this very moment. Love.

(I hate writing smut. It is so energy consuming. Just know i'm doing it for y'all)

In an instance their lips crashed together in a heated kiss. Their lips molded and moved together as one. Yeonjun began making his way down Lily Mae's neck then to her chest, kissing her breast just above her bra line.

Yeonjun snaked his hand behind her back and unclasped her bra with one hand removing the garment that separated him and her sensitive area. His mouth attacked her right nipple.

The sudden heat of his mouth made Lily Mae hiss with pleasure.

He locked eyes with her and gave her a lustful smirk knowing only he could make her feel this way.

While he was caught in the moment Lily Mae took it as the opportunity to take control. Quickly and skillfully she wrapped the back of her leg with his knee and flipped him over so that she was on top.

Hands on his shoulder pinning him down she connected their lips once again. As she was kissing him she leaned down and began whispering sweet nothings in his ear as her hands traveled down his torso to his clothed bulge.

"Jesus Christ Junnie did you grow?" He only laughed but his laugh was cut short with a moan as she had sneakily wrapped her fingers around his shaft and started stroking it.

Their night ended in ecstasy and as you can imagine they stayed in the same bed that night.

They didn't talk about the details of their relationship that night.

They didn't talk about what would happen when he went back to Korea.

They didn't talk about what would happen if things didn't work out, but they knew one thing was for sure.

She was his.

He was hers.

That was all they needed for right now.

A/n:

Don't hate me for cutting the scene short I'm so sorry!!

I absolutely hate writing smut because I feel like I'm really no good at it. Love reading it. Hate writing it.

Let me know how you're like the story :)

~ Cordelia :)