Chapter 9

The next week and half that Yeonjun stayed with me was a complete blur. We spent most of our time with our families and at my apartment making up for lost time. Whenever I suggested that we go out Yeonjun would always refuse, he said that America was really overwhelming and he just needed time to adjust which I completely understood.

The day of the TxT concert I woke up early. I flung my arm sleepily to the side of my bed only to be met with a pillow and not the sleeping figure of my boyfriend. I furrowed my brow and sat up straight.

I grabbed my phone ready to call Yeonjun but saw he had already texted me.

Yeonjunie 💙

Good morning love, I had to
pop out early for work

We had to do some prepping for
our presentation tonight

I will be back late tonight

Don't miss me too much :)

I love you <3

(I smiled at my phone before replying)

That's okay I have plans tonight anyway!

I'll see you tonight
Don't work too hard, okay?

I love you too <3

I set my phone back on my night and made my way to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done I shuffled my way back into my bedroom and sat down at my desk. When I was on my laptop I pulled up my offer letter from the teaching job in Korea and printed it out.

This entire week I held off on sharing the news with Yeonjun because I wanted to surprise him before he left. I pulled the piece of paper out of the printer, folded it up neatly and put it in an envelope where I wrote "Junie" on the front in cute cursive letters. I put the letter in my purse so that I wouldn't lose it and then continued about my day with excitement. I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw I'm moving to Korea.

Yeonjun's POV

I read the text messages from Lily Mae with a smile on my face before slipping my phone back into my bag.

"Oooh are you texting your girlfriend?" Beomgyu said while nudging me, I nudged him back harder and replied in a mocking tone "yeah i'm texting my girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and made my way over to the sound booth to pick up my inner-ears and microphone.

Taehyun grabbed his mic as well and we walked back to the stage while talking. "So how did she react when you told her you were an idol?" I looked at him and pursed my lips. He shot me with wide eyed daggers and started to scold me, "hyung, you still haven't told her?" I rubbed the back of my neck and shook my head. He just scoffed in disbelief.

"I haven't found the right time!"

He looked at me even more shocked, "the right time? Dude you've literally been up each other's asses for a week and half. You haven't found the right time? You need to tell her before she finds out from someone else."

I hung my head. Everything he was saying was true, when the company gets wind of our relationship there will be certain protocols we have to follow, and god forbid saesangs ever found out they would tear her apart. I have to tell her, I have to make sure she's safe, but now isn't the time, we're happy.

Why ruin it by bringing in everyone else?

Lily Mae's POV

I spent most of my day cleaning and getting ready for the concert tonight, I had no Idea what I was going to wear.