Chapter 12

Yeonjun's POV

"What do we have?"

"22-year-old female, car accident. Injuries to the head, ribs, arm and leg. Lots of blood loss. Brought her back but Heart rate keeps dropping. Condition is unstable."

"Okay I'll page the OR and..."

The voices of the hospital workers faded as the automatic doors to the ER closed in front of me and I watched them wheel the love of my life away.

"Yeonjun-ssi!" I heard the voice of my manager call from behind me.

My brain told me to turn around but my body didn't move. My manager grabbed me and spun me around, holding onto my shoulders trying to study my face.

"Yeonjun-ssi, what happened?" he asked and I immediately broke down clutching onto his shirt.

"Her... and i... fight... she... she's hurt... she might be gone... my fault..." I said in between sobs.

"It's okay I understand but Yeonjun I need you to listen to me... paparazzi are already surrounding the hospital, we have to get you out of here so we don't cause a scandal."

I stopped crying and slowly stood up straight looking down at my manager, anger filling my body and I felt my chest start to burn.

"A scandal...? My girlfriend, is fighting to stay alive somewhere in this hospital and you're worried about a fucking scandal!"

"Choi Yeonjun!"

My eyes snapped behind my manager to meet my mother's shocked expression. She quickly walked her way over to me and hit me on the arm, "I did not teach you to speak that way!"

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and stomped away to the waiting area

3rd person pov

Just as Yeonjun stormed off, Mrs. Jones and Lily Mae's sister quickly ran into the ER. They looked terrified and found Mrs. Choi talking to Yeonjun's manager. She looked at them and gave them a hug.

"Anything yet?" Mrs. Jones asked

"No, I just walk-"

"Do I have a family for Lily Mae Jones here?" a tall female called out.

Hearing Lily Mae's name Yeonjun immediately got up from his seat and walked over to the huddle.

"I- I'm her mother." Mrs. Jones' words were caught in her throat.

"Mrs. Jones, I'm Dr. Allison Brown. I will be taking care of your daughter, her injuries are severe, her condition is unstable." Dr. Brown noticed that Mrs. Jones was translating everything she was saying back to the Chois in korean. She took a pause and switched to speaking Korean so everyone would understand.

"Her condition is not stable, but I assure you that I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that she is okay. I have to go prepare for surgery now, a nurse will be with you when she is done and her condition is stable.'' She gave them a small bow and started to walk away, before she could, Mrs. Choi spoke.

"Dr. Brown, thank you for not speaking to us like we are dumb."

Dr. Brown gave her a small smile, "I lived in Korea for 10 years of my life, I know how difficult it is to deal with this kind of emergency in a foreign country." and with that she turned on her heels and swiftly walked towards the OR.

There was a moment of suffocating silence.

"Yeonjun-ssi... I'll call Bang PD-nim and take care of the Paparazzi and the Saesangs, here's your phone, you left it in the back seat of the car. Give Soobin a call as soon as you can. In the meantime I'm going to get security here" Yeonjun only bowed and took his phone.