Chapter 10

Yeonjun's POV

After the concert I knew I was fucked, I was beyond fucked, I was for sure dead.

As we were in the dressing room changing back into regular clothes the guys tried to talk to me but I ignored them until eventually Hueningkai came up behind me and hugged me without warning.

"She was here tonight."

I said in a quiet tone that was loud enough to catch everyone's attention. With that kai only hugged me tighter. Everyone else collectively sucked their teeth and shook their heads. A hot tear rolled down my cheek thinking of what is going to happen after I leave the venue tonight.

Lily Mae usually hates conflict, she isn't one to raise her voice or get angry easily, but i've known her long enough to know that when she is upset it is better to just stay out of her eye line.

Unfortunately for me I love her way too much to try and stay away from her and give her time to cool down.

"Yeonjun-ssi, your car is ready." one of the staff members interrupted the building tension in the room. I gave him a polite bow and told them I would be out in a minute.

With that, I turned towards the boys and bid them a goodnight before turning on my heels to leave the venue.

3rd person POV

As Lily Mae walked into her apartment she kicked off her shoes and threw all of her things down with force, making the contents of her purse spill all over the floor. 'Fuck my life dude.' she muttered to herself before bending down to clean it up.

As she was picking it up, she picked up the envelope she planned to give to Yeonjun later in the week, and under it was a photocard of Yeonjun that Lisa must have slipped into her purse without her knowledge.

With the letter in one hand and the photocard in the other, she stared at it to study his features in the picture.

His full lips, the beauty mark to the side of his eye, the way his colored contacts accentuated the shape of his beautiful eyes that lit up every time she walked into the room.

Him.

She felt herself buckle under the weight of her body and fell to her knees. Sobbing.

Lily Mae's reaction to finding out her boyfriend was an Idol may have seemed dramatic. It was every girl's dream to date an Idol, right? To Lily Mae none of that mattered.

He was her person, the person she told everything to, every single insignificant detail of her life and she thought the same for him. He lied, she didn't know this person, this worldwide super star, the man that millions of girls fawned over, the man that is known for his charm and charisma. He was genuinely living a double life and had no problem keeping it a secret.

A few moments later Lily Mae collected herself and headed upstairs to her room with the letter and photocard still in hand. 

She had no energy to even do her nightly routine so she threw the card and the letter on her night stand and decided to shower.

When she was done she put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and flopped into bed, burying her face into the pillow. When she did this she couldn't help but let out more quiet sobs after catching a familiar whiff of his cologne that still lingered on her sheets.

Lily Mae's sobs were cut off when she heard the sound of the keypad to the electric lock on her front door. She shot up immediately wiping her tears and sitting criss crossed on the bed with her back against the headboard.

She could feel her heart pounding in her ears as his footsteps grew louder and louder, nearing her bedroom door that was slightly ajar. She looked down at her hands and started fidgeting with her fingers, not even being able to make eye contact with Yeonjun as he made his way into the room placing his bag down on the side of the bed.