drunk - Payback Fitch

"Payback!" Penny calls making the pilot turn his head and look at the barmaid. "Y/n's drunk. I've cut her off." She chuckles.

Payback laughs and walks over to his wife, sat at the bar. "Hey, baby." He says. Y/n looks up at Payback and smiles.

"Hey!" Y/n slurs making Payback chuckle.

"C'mon, baby, let's get you home." Payback says.

"But I wanna talk to Penny!" Y/n whines. Payback puts her arm around his shoulders and begins taking her outside. The two get into the car and Payback begins to drive the drunk girl home. "Hey, baby?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah?" Payback asks, his eyes glued to the road.

"When we get home, can you fuck me?" She asks making him chuckle.

"Not when you're like this, honey." Payback says making Y/n whine. "No, I won't fuck you tonight."

"Pleeeeeeease." Y/n whines making Payback shake his head.

"No, honey." Payback says. When they get home, Payback picks Y/n up bridal style and takes her into the house. He takes her into the bedroom and takes off her shoes. "You want some pajamas?"

Y/n nods. "I want your shirt." Y/n says making grabby hands at the shirt Payback has on. The man laughs and pulls his shirt off over his head. He helps Y/n to get undressed and puts his shirt on over her head. Y/n lays down and Payback puts on some sweatpants, laying in bed next to her.

"Good night, my love." Payback whispers.

"G'night Reuben." Y/n whispers back.

The next morning, Y/n wakes up with a pounding headache. She groans and gets out of bed, walking downstairs where Payback is making coffee. Y/n groans again and Payback looks up. "Morning baby." He smiles.

"I need coffee." Y/n says as she walks up to the counter. Payback holds a mug out to her and she gladly takes it before taking a big sip. "How drunk was I last night?"

Payback chuckles. "Drunk enough that on the way home you begged me to fuck you." He says making Y/n groan.

"God." She mumbles, then looks at her husband in his uniform. "You look hot."

Payback raises his eyebrows. "I'm not fucking you right now." He says.

"Reuben!"