nsfw|public - Phoenix Trace

Warnings: public sex, fingering

You and Phoenix sit with your friends at the Hard Deck; however, you feel extremely needy. You get up and go to the bathroom, leaning against the counter and pull out your phone. You press on Phoenix's contact and start to text her.

You: Come to the bathroom

After about two minutes, Phoenix comes in. "Hi." You smile.

"Hi." Phoenix smiles as she comes over and kisses you deeply. "What'd you need me for?" She asks. You stay quiet and bite your lip making Phoenix raise her eyebrows. "Here? Now?"

You nod. "Ok, fine, but if we get caught, I'm blaming you." Phoenix says making you nod. She runs her hand up your thigh and moves your panties to the side. She pushes in her fingers making you gasp. To make sure you stay quiet, she kisses you deeply.

Phoenix thrusts her fingers fast making you open your mouth and close your eyes. "Taking my finger so well, baby." She praises making you whimper and clench around her. "Cum on my fingers baby."

At her command, you release all over her fingers. Phoenix takes her fingers away and licks your cum off her fingers. You moan at the sight, and she winks at you. "I'll go out first, so they don't seem suspicious." Phoenix says making you nod.