nsfw | now - Phoenix Trace

Warnings: dom!phoenix , sub!reader , oral (f receiving)

Phoenix's hand rests on your upper thigh as the two of you sit in the bar with your friends. Her thumb draws small circles and you try to focus on what Rooster's saying and not her hand. Then, she leans into you. "How about we go home?" She asks.

"Now?" You ask. She nods. You finish your drink and place the glass down on the table. "Hey, guys, we're gonna go."

The other aviators furrow their brows while Rooster raises his. "You tired, Y/n?" He asks in a teasing tone.

"Shut up." You mumble. The two of you head for the door, but then hear Rooster call after you.

"Use protection!"

"We're lesbians, dickhead!" Phoenix calls back. The two of you go to your car and drive back to your home. You don't even make it inside when the two of you start to kiss. You open the door with your free hand and when it closes again, Phoenix pushes you up against it.

You gasp, which gives Phoenix an opportunity to slip her tongue into your mouth. Her hand goes up your dress and she lightly presses onto your clit. You gasp and tip your head back. "You're so wet, baby." Phoenix coos as she begins to kiss your neck. "Did I do this to you? Did my hand on your thigh make you this wet, baby?"

You nod. "Yes, it did." You breathe out. "Please, Nat, do something." You beg. Phoenix chuckles and hikes your dress up around your waist. She gets down onto her knees and pulls down your panties.

She kisses your clit and you let out a moan when she begins to lick through your folds. The only thing that can be heard in the room are your throaty moans. Phoenix smirks as she looks up at you. "You close, baby?"

You nod and she chuckles. "Cum for me, baby. Cum on my tongue." Her words only add to the knot in your stomach and soon, you release in Phoenix's mouth. She looks up at you and stands up, kissing you passionately. "You taste so good, baby."

You chuckle and lean your head back. "That was the hottest thing you've done." You tell Pheonix. She smiles and rests her head against yours.

"That really feeds my ego, baby." Phoenix chuckles. You smile and kiss her nose.