nsfw | right now - Rooster Bradshaw

Warnings: dom!rooster , sub!reader

You come out of the bathroom and walk into your bedroom you share with your boyfriend. When you walk in, you walk over to Rooster and straddle his lap. He turns off his phone and throws it to the side. "Well hello there." He smirks.

"Hi." You say innocently. Roosters hands find their way to your ass and he kisses your lips.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asks. You shrug.

"I've got a surprise for you." You say softly. Rooster raises an eyebrow.

"Do you now?" He asks. You nod and bite your lip. "And what might that be?" You shrug.

"You'll have to find out." You whisper. His hands go to the hem of his shirt that's on your body and lifts it up a bit to see you wearing those white panties he loves so much. He raises an eyebrow and looks up at you.

"This is the surprise?" He asks. You nod. Rooster chuckles and nods. "Get up." he orders. You get off his lap and get off the bed. "Take off your clothes. Right now." You comply and take off your shirt, dropping it to the floor. You take off your panties and Rooster scans your body. "Come over here."

You walk over to him and he pulls you down so you're straddling his lap. You feel his cock hardening through his boxers and your breath hitches. "You feel what you do to me?" He asks. You nod.

Rooster moves you so you're laying on the bed. He pushes your legs apart and kisses the insides of your thighs. He kisses your clit and you whimper. Rooster licks a stripe up your folds and you let out a moan. "Roos, shit." You moan. He keeps licking, allowing your moans to fill the room. "Roos, I'm gonna cum." You whine.

"Yeah? You gonna cum on my tongue, baby?" Rooster coos. You whine and nod, only making him go faster. You let out a moan as you release onto Rooster's tongue and when he moves back up to your face and kisses you. You taste yourself on his tongue, only making you even more turned on. "Tell me what you want me to do."

"Roos, please," You beg. Rooster chuckles.

"Please what, baby? I don't know what you want me to do." He taunts.

"Please fuck me, Roos." You whine. Rooster chuckles and takes off his boxers, revealing his erection. He teases your entrance making you whimper. "Roos, please,"

"C'mon, sweetheart, you gotta beg better than that. You've done it before." Rooster says.

"Roos, please, fuck me, please." You beg. Rooster pushes into you making you let out a moan. Her smirks as he begins to kiss your neck, leaving a trail of love bites. "Fuck, it feels so good." You moan.

"Yeah? You like it?" He taunts. You nod and feel a familiar knot form in your stomach. You clench around Rooster and he grunts. "You gonna cum for me, baby?"

You nod frantically, causing Rooster to go faster. You breathing gets faster as you feel Rooster go deeper. "Bradley, I'm gonna cum." You whine.

"Yeah? Cum on my cock, baby." Rooster whispers in your ear. You do as he says and release all over his cock. He releases inside of you soon after and rests his forehead against yours. He pulls out of you and falls down to your left.

He wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to his body before kissing your temple. "I love you, honey." He whispers.

"I love you too." You whisper.