nsfw|backseat - Bob Floyd

Request: prompt 12 ; "I want to get you in the backseat of my car and have my way with you."

Warnings: dom!bob , sub!reader , fingering

You and Bob are having a night out at the Hard Deck with your friends and, let's just say, Bob's really enjoying your outfit choice. A blue mini dress that showed just the perfect amount of your thighs, but leaves enough to the imagination. You go over to Bob and sit down in his lap before kissing his cheek. "You look so pretty, honey." He smiles.

"Thank you, handsome." You smile.

Bob leans in to you, a whispers in your ear. "I want to get you in the backseat of my car and have my way with you." Your face turns red and you hide your face in the crook of Bob's neck. "Want me to have my way with you, honey?" He asks quietly.

You nod and stand up. You and Bob leave the bar and go to your car, getting into the backseat. Bob begins to kiss down your neck making you let out a light moan. He hikes your dress up to your waist and feels you through your panties. "You're so wet, baby. This all for me?" He asks.

You whimper and nod. Bob kisses from your knee to your thigh, then drags your panties down your legs. He places a soft kiss to your clit before running his finger through your wet folds. "Fuck." You whimper.

Bob plunges two of his fingers into you, making you let out a loud moan. "You like my fingers baby? You like how it feels?" Bob asks making you nod your head. You soon feel yourself coming closer and closer to your release, but before you can say anything, Bob pulls his fingers away.

You whine and Bob chuckles. "Was my baby close?" He asks making you nod.

"Uh-huh." You say, breathless.

"Beg for it." Bob says lowly as one of his hands caress your cheek.

"Please, please let me cum." You whine.

"Come on, you can do better than that." Bob says as he draws circles on your clit.

"Please, let me cum, please, I'll be a good girl." You say. Bob chuckles and kisses your lips lightly before pulling back.

"That's my good girl." He says before plunging his fingers back into your heat. "Come on, you gonna cum on my fingers? You gonna make yourself feel good?"

"I'm so close." You moan. This only prompts for Bob to speed up his movements.

"Come on, let go." He orders. Pleasure rushes over your body as you release all over Bob's fingers. "Atta girl." He praises before kissing your neck. "Such a good girl."