shirt - Rooster Bradshaw

You always steal Rooster's shirt. Most of the time, it's while he's deployed, but today, you decided to wear his shirt while he was staying home with you. You walk downstairs wearing nothing but Rooster's shirt and a pair of short shorts.

When you walk into the kitchen, Rooster looks up and his eyes rest on you. "Is that my shirt?" He asks.

"Yeah. It was just on the floor." You say as you fill a glass with water.

"Where are your pants?" He asks making you chuckle.

"I'm wearing shorts." You state. You feel his hands snake around your waist, and he starts to kiss your neck. "Roos," You breathe.

"You look so sexy in my shirt, baby." Rooster growls into your ear making you let out a whimper.

"Bradley." You say firmly. He stops kissing your neck but keeps his grip around your waist. "I have to make dinner."

"I won't need to eat dinner when I got a whole damn three-course meal in front of me." He says making you chuckle.

"Let me make dinner, or you're not getting this three-course meal tonight." You state making him slap your ass harshly. You gasp and lean your head back on his shoulder. "Can I make dinner now?"

"Can I make love to you later?" He asks you bite your lip and nod making him smile and kiss your neck again. "Good girl." He mumbles.