nsfw|bet (part 2) - Rooster Bradshaw

Warnings: wall sex

Rooster pins you against the island and kisses you deeply. He squeezes your ass, causing you to gasp. He smirks ad slips his tongue into your mouth. Rooster picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. "Need you, Roos," You whine into his mouth.

He takes you upstairs to your shared bedroom and pushes you against the wall. "Rooster, please,"

"Please what, baby?" Rooster asks with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Please fuck me." You whine making him chuckle.

"What about the bet?" He asks making you shake your head.

"I already won." You smirk making him chuckle. Rooster takes off his boxers and runs his hand up your thigh to your panties. He brushes his thumb over your clothes clit making you whimper.

"So wet for me." He coos making you moan. He pulls down your panties and slowly pushes into you. You moan loudly making Rooster smirk. He kisses you and starts thrusting in and out of you.

"Oh my god! Fuck, Rooster!" You moan. Mere minutes later, you release all over his cock and Rooster releases inside of you.

"You're on birth control, right?" He asks making you nod. "I think you owe me fifty bucks."

You shake your head. "I still won."