Cette nuit

PRESENT

Jean has admitted his feelings, and although a little skeptical, Hélène was willing to give it a try, Jean was right. We wouldn't know how long we are going to be here, so why not give it a go and see if it'll work? It's their first night, and now being considered a 'secret couple' Jean is watchful of his move, but at the same time, he wanted to enjoy his moments with 'his girlfriend'.

Jean and Hélène were in their bed, enjoying the lazy Sunday Morning. Tomorrow, they are expected to report to Étienne. Jean and Hélène were staring at each other. They just opened their eyes. They were tired from Jean's mission. The few days off are like a treasure to them, the two lovebirds wanted to enjoy every moment. Jean initiated a kiss. The kiss was 'sweet' which led Hélène to smile and reply to his 'boyfriend's kisses. They stayed up in bed until they heard someone's stomach growl. "I'm sorry, it's getting late I guess." Hélène shyly said while holding her tummy. The two rose from their bed and Jean started to prepare. They agreed to have a tour of the city and enjoy good food. "I guess we need this before we have blood spatters on our faces again!". Jean said jokingly. Hélène nodded and smiled at Jean's lame joke. Well, it's not a joke, right? It's all true when your Job Description says: To kill people.

After an hour passed. The two found their way to a nice Restaurant. They sat outside, as they watch another tourist. They were like honeymooners vacationing in a new city.

 They were like honeymooners vacationing in a new city

They savored the food and drank the wine. Jean was so into Hélène. He is on his old habit of staring at her, he admired everything about her. He feels like he is in heaven being with her. After their brunch, Jean stood up and got Hélène's chair " Je time bébé". Jean whispered in her ears as they walked hand in hand.

Meanwhile.

Some 5 Star Hotel in Marseille

Adrien was in disbelief. He have a headache, and as he checked himself from down there, he didn't have undergarments on. He was even more surprised to wake up to a pretty, fair lady. Her skin looks so supple and white. And all her fragrances were the same as Daisy's flower. She has light brown hair.

Élise

Élise

Adrien started talking to her. "I'm sorry about this." He said as he scratched his head. "You don't have to apologize, we were drunk." The girl said stiffly. " May I know at least your name? Adrien asked. The girl uses the blanket to wrap it around her body as she slowly rose from the bed. "Élise". She replied without looking at Adrien. She went to the bathroom and got ready.

While Élise is in the bathroom, Adrien was thinking hard. He swears that the girl is familiar and that he must've seen her everywhere. He put on the TV and the NEWS FLASH came. Adrien played dumbo as if he didn't see her on the news. After 30 minutes she got out and said, "I hope you have a good day. I'll get going." Élise said as she took her purse and put on her hoodie to cover up her face from the paparazzi.

Adrien was left alone. Somehow he feels like smiling. "Wow!" He said as if he won the jackpot from a lottery. He smirked after realizing that he slept with a famous girl. He stayed longer and decided to have room service for his food, he feels hungry as it is Noon time.

Back in the Chateaux

Étienne is in his room. He was holding onto that piece of paper that was assigned to Louis. He was brewing things up. "By the looks of it, everything is happening according to plan!" He said as he talks to himself.

He was on his Balcony, having tea. He was trying to calm his nerves. He knew about Antoine's comeback. He heard the whispers from the other Assassins. He was playing it cool.

"Where are you?" He asked as he phoned his younger brother on the phone. "I'm on my me time, why?" Adrien coldly replied to his older brother. "Nothing, I'm just checking on you! Don't forget to wear protection Bro!" Étienne jokingly said and hang up the phone. "He must be enjoying his time!" He murmured before he sips on his tea again.

Back in Toulouse

It was close to sunset, and the lovers haven't decided whether to go back to their hotel or stay outside a little longer. They were seated on a bench in the Park when Jean's phone rang. " to me manques mon fils" Sophie greeted on the other line. "to me manques tellement Aussi, Maman" Jean replied while looking at Hélène with a wide smile. "Take care okay! I hope to see you soon!" Sophie said and ended the call.

"Maybe soon, I'll let you meet my mother!" He told Hélène. "Soon" Hélène replied as she smiles back at Jean. He was lost in Hélène's eye. He imagined their future. To have maybe, 1 or 2 kids, a decent living, and a nice house. He is serious, with all his intentions with Hélène.

At the Secret Hideout

"We're here!" Louis happily greeted Antoine and Guillaume. Aleksandra greeted them too. " I guess we're all complete then!" Antoine said as he hugged Louis and Aleksandra.

Antoine has everything all planned out. He gave the complete scenario in his mind. And if their Father, God, would allow it. They will certainly win this battle. "Father, wants a fair fight, he didn't want any bloodshed, he just wants us to talk to Étienne. Explain everything, that his father, André was included on the list, and it was no one else's fault. " Guillaume said as four of them were standing in the Hall. " I know your point, Brother! I don't want that to happen either!" Antoine felt a little sad about the realization of the plan.

A/n: My apologies as this got posted very late. I'm picturing Jean and Hélène waking up next to each other and it's giving me high school feels. Also, I'm intrigued by Élise. Will Adrien pursue her? Or is it just one of those nights? Hmm🧐

I'm starting to feel nervous about Étienne's plan. Also, Antoine. What does he have in mind?

If you like this chapter please give it a ⭐and comment with your thoughts. Hope y'all have a Great Day ahead!

Borahae 💜

xoxo

poijeunaibi 🖤