Dommage collatéral deux

God only wanted peace on Earth. A place, where people live harmoniously, working, loving one another. His only intention was to bring life to humanity and live joyfully.

That is not exactly what happened. If we base it biblically, as early as Adam and Eve's creation, we could see that God's plan had failed. What God envisioned is a far cry from the truth.

Along came Cain and Abel.

Their story marked us, and from then on, there were numerous killings everywhere

Their story marked us, and from then on, there were numerous killings everywhere. God didn't want any bloodshed. But as people on Earth mature and gain more knowledge of how to live and how to have power, PEOPLE STARTED CLAIMING THEY ARE THEIR OWN GOD.

God knew that somehow, these wrongdoings had to stop. That is where the LOOM and His Sons Azrael and Gabriel came in. They were his Celestial Sons whom he assigned to Earth to form a brotherhood and put an end to those goes behind his back and balance Earth.

When Étienne took over the Leadership of the Fraternity of the Assassins, he started manipulation, He made a New Form of Truth. Why not? Being an Intelligent person that he is, he made everything believable. He worked hard for his own truth, but his passion of Revenge ruined him. The quickly he gained power, the sooner he lost it. He didn't lose it from anybody else. He lost it to himself.

His heart was shattered, hearing his angry brother's voice. He couldn't imagine how his life would be, now that Adrien hates him so much. What is his point of living?Nothing.

After putting an end to his life. Étienne was awakened by the Blinding light. Everything he sees look so white, there were people singing, it was a joyous place if he is to describe it. "Where am I?, Why am I here?"

 "Where am I?, Why am I here?"

Archangel Michael

Étienne came across with the good looking man in one of the hallways. "Oh! You're here!" The handsome man said." I don't know why am I here either!" Étienne sassily replied. Michael was just about to go down to Earth when he met with Étienne in the hallway. Étienne was lost as the hallway seems to be never ending. He somehow have a feeling of where he could probably be, and he is in disbelief.