Sa colère

PRESENT

Toulouse

The night came and the honeymooners decided to head home after a glance over the sunset. They chose to rest, as the succeeding days will be chaotic.

Jean and Hélène got back to their hotel room. They lay next to each as they got tired from their tour around the city. "It's beautiful in here!" Hélène said as her eyes stared at the ceiling. Jean was at her back, spooning him. Hélène could feel Jean's heartbeat, and she smiled. Somehow, she felt secure laying next to him. " I hope we stay this way, forever," Jean whispered in her ears. Hélène didn't say a word. She closed her eyes at the word forever. As if it's possible. They are assassins, they could be injured or worst, they may not see the next day. She is just enjoying this new feeling with Jean. She never had any relationship. She is skeptical, especially when it comes to men. She only has one perfect man in mind, and that's her father, François. Her daydreaming switched to something else when Jean started caressing the sides of her beautiful face.

A/N: Finally, the moment we have been waiting for. Are y'all ready for some lovin'? Here it is! Rated 18 ahead.🚫🚫. If not comfortable, you may skip this part.

Jean's hot breath sends shivers down Hélène's spine. Jean tried his very best to control himself, but, with that sexy nape, milky white skin, and a fragrant full smell, who can't resist her? To Jean, Hélène is extremely beautiful and looks aside, she has that attitude that a man like him could die for. The ultimate femme fatale. Jean worked his way by kissing the sides of Hélène's nape, then worked down to her neck. He kissed her passionately, slowly. Like he marks his way toward Hélène. Hélène although, although a complete virgin has an idea of everything. She may be a virgin, untouched. But she isn't as innocent as you could probably think. She replied to Jean's lite kisses. Just when Jean was close to her face Hélène, turn to Jean's side and faced him. They were eyes to eyes, lips to lips, their lips met and the kiss they shared was very gentle.

"Is it okay?" Jean asked for Hélène's permission as he slowly untie the ribbon on the nightgown that Hélène is wearing. "Uhum" she replied. Jean continued his movement, he made lite kisses on Hélène's breast, down to her navel. Hélène's fingers dug into Jean's back as her body reacts to Jean's kisses.

Jean reached her privates and kisses them. Hélène had her eyes closed as she was taken over by the sensation. Jean slowly removed his boxers. And he slowly entered his hard dick inside Hélène. Hélène's fingers shift to the sheets. Jean started to pump her slowly. He kisses her lips as destruction so that Hélène would not feel pain. The minutes passed and it was close to an hour when both reached their climax. They were both in tears as they finished. Jean hugged Hélène tightly, " I love you!" he whispered and Hélène replied to him with a kiss. Both got tired from making love and sleep visits them.

Meanwhile in the Chateaux de Marseille

Étienne's ready. "Finally, the long wait is over!" he murmured to himself. He has a list of targets to be given to his Fraternity. He is excited to distribute them to his people.

Adrien found his brother in the library. His brother might be thinking deeply that he failed to hear him when he tried to talk to him. " Étienne, Étienne?" Adrien shakes his brother to get his attention. "Are you okay? You seem lost, big brother! What are you up to? Hmm?" Adrien asked while going thru the books that were in front of them. " It's nothing brother! It's nothing! Tomorrow, when everyone's back, I will be handing out your new assignments!" He pats Adrien's shoulders, and then took his leave.

Adrien stayed and browsed thru the books. His mind cannot get over that girl, Élisé. He went to his phone and did some searching for the mysterious girl.

Meanwhile at the Secret Hideout.

Aleksandra is on the balcony of her room, she was looking at the starry skies. She somehow misses her mother, Eva. Although she despises her, for selling her out to François, there's still an inch of her that loves her. She cannot blame her, they were poor. Her father, Alfonz died of heart failure. Her mother only finished grade school. She remembered how they eat only once a day. Her mother met François at some gathering where she part-timed as a waitress at an event that François and his father, were hosting. " You okay there?" Louis yelled from his balcony. "Looks like you're about to jump!" Louis yelled worried. " Mind your own business, Brother!" Aleksandra replied laughing and she went inside her room.

At the Bar of their Rented Hideout

"How do you plan to talk to Étienne?" Guillaume asked sitting next to his big brother, Antoine. " I'll just make it short brother. " Antoine replied smirking. "Hmm," Guillaume replied as he sips on his whiskey. "Something doesn't feel right, but anyway, let's see what will happen, I hope, Étienne cooperates and stops his foolishness." Guillaume continued. " I hope so, Brother!" Antoine finishes his whiskey and then left. He spread his wings and then flew to the sky. "Hmm, looks like he will have a chat with Father!" Guillaume said as he watched his brother fly. Antoine will have a quick visit to Heaven. He will ask Father God, for guidance. Even if he is powerful himself, he cannot just get someone's soul and let them die. It should be according to God, according to the Loom. The real Loom, and not from someone who is facilitated by a copycat, who pretends to know everything. Manipulating targets that favor him.

Étienne made those changes after his revolt. He puts himself into succession and claims that he is the Guardian of the Loom.

A/n: Hi guys, so this is our episode for the night, sorry, I've been hella busy. But yep, this is my fave chap. Lol. A lot of things had been happening.

By the way, since this is an ASSASSIN STORY, there will be Character Deaths. Please NO HATE.

If you like this chapter please give it a ⭐and comment with your thoughts. Hope y'all have a Great Day ahead!

Borahae 💜

xoxo

poijeunaibi 🖤