Chapter 3

Y/n pov

2 months have passed by since I've been captured by Akaza. I'm guessing that everyone has either given up on finding me or thinks I'm dead.

Which means I'm on my own from now on.

Akaza on the other hand seems to be warming up to me. He'll make meals for me and let me used the bathroom in the house. Of course he will stand next to the door to make sure I don't leave, but it gives me a chance to move around and get clean.

He was even nice enough to buy me some more clothes. Though not all of them are my style, nor are they able to let me move around and attack.

One day after he came back from getting food he placed the stuff down on the floor and looked at me.

"Since you have been good at not trying to escape, I will let you out of the chair tonight to eat. But, I must eat with you, or wait till I put you back in the chair to eat. Your choice." He said.

"I don't mind. It's not like I haven't seen it before." I said.

"Well I asked because first time I ate infront of you, you looked like you where about to hurl." He said with a bit of attitude.

I didn't say anything else as he untied the ropes around me. I sat on the ground where he had the food set up on a tiny table. He dragged the dead man over to us and began eatting.

I began to eat my food as well. I'm guessing he had another bad night again. Akaza would sometimes come home yelling and knocking stuff down as he made his way to his room. He would slam the door shut and not come out till as early as later that night or as late as the next night.

Except this time he wasn't yelling and knocking stuff down. But I could tell in the way he talked and moved around that he was pissed about something.

"I got you a couple of things for you to do. I assumed that since you are out of the chair and we both have time I would let you stretch and do something with said time. But everything you do will be in the house, and I will be following you wherever you go. Except for the bathroom that is." He said looking up at me.

That was another thing about Akaza that I had learned, he was very big on manners. After he would calm down he would come out and clean up his mess. He also liked to keep eye contact while he is talking to me.

He would also apologized if he got food on me or if something happened. Safe to say that his mother raised him right. That or he learned himself.

"Thank you, for the food and stuff." I said as I finished up my food.

After we ate I helped clean up and went and took a shower. After that I came back and sat down and asked what he had gotten me for entertainment.

"Well I got you a couple of books, don't know what they are about though. I also bought some puzzles if you wanna build those. And if you want, I bought Shogi if you wanna play that with me." He said as he pulled put the items.

(Shogi is a diffrent version of chess. Same rule to win, checkmate the king)

"Shogi sounds like a good game. Though don't get upset if you lose, I'm pretty good at it." I said as I got the game ready.

As we played the game we talked a bit. I learned that he doesn't really like some of his 'co-workers'. Specifically one named Douma whom he likes to beat the shit out of, even if he is higher ranking than him. He does however respect upper moon one and Muzan greatly.

He did ask me some questions like if I had any hobbies or if I had a workout routine. Which I said that I am mostly busy doing work and that I only have time to workout from time to time. Of course I made sure not to give him too much detail on the demon slayer corps and such.

Though talking to him made me somewhat forget that he was even a demon at all. I felt like I was just talking to a regular guy that I just so happen to meet.

"I win again." I said as I placed down a piece.

"Damn, again? How are you so good at this?" He asked with a slight smile.

"Well when I came back from missions injured, I would sometimes have to stay in recovery. Which I would play Shogi with the people who took care if me. I would also play with the swordsmiths when I would go to get my blades redone." I said with a smile as well.

"Maybe one day you can teach me. That way I can beat you in this game." Akaza said.

"I'll teach you one day Akaza. Until then the only thing you might come close to doing is beating me in fighting."

His smile soon vanished as I said that.

"Remember, I dont fight girls." He said, though he whispered something to himself that I couldn't hear.

"Well, as long as you don't try and kill me, maybe I'll let you fight me. Just dont go to hard on me the first time, I've been stuck in that chair for so long I think my muscles need to be stretched." I said as I stretched out my arms.

Akaza let out a little laugh. "Sorry about that. I'll help you stretch before we have out first fight. I'll even help you train if you would like. " He offered.

"Why not, I'm pretty sure we can learn something from each other." I said.

We continued to talk for the rest of that night. I soon then found myself drifting off to sleep.

Akaza pov

As I was talking about something to (Y/n) I noticed that she had fallen asleep.

'Guess she was really tired.' I though to myself.

'She looks really peaceful sleeping there. I don't want to put her back into the chair now. I guess I could put her in my bed for now.' I thought.

I picked her up and carefully took her to my room and placed her on the bed. I made sure to cover her up with a blanket so she wouldn't get cold.

"There, now she can get a good rest. Wait, why do I care? Shes just a human, a human who broke into my house and tried to fight me. But she seems nice now that I've talked to her." I said to myself.

It's not like me and her can be friends, let alone anything closer from that. Can we? Maybe we can.

'You should get closer to her.' A female voice said.

"Huh?" I said looking around. (Y/n) was asleep so I couldn't have been her.

'She is a very lovely woman Hakuji. You should take care of her and treat her nicely.' The woman said again.

"Who said that?!" I said quietly as  I looked around trying to find the source of the voice.

'Don't worry about me Hakuji. Worry about the girl. Trust me when I say she will make you very happy." The woman's voice started to fade out as she finished her sentence.

"My name isn't Hakuji, it's Akaza." I said to myself. That was strange, maybe I haven't been resting enough. I should also try to sleep, it might help me relax.